Entertainment I'm Raster, nice to meet you!

RasterHeals

New User
May 13, 2020
YouTube
Hello everyone! I'm new to the Freedom Community and I'm very excited to be here, now I started up my youtube about 5ish months ago and im having a wonderful time with it so far!

Anyways, my name is Raster. I'm a chilled out guy sitting at the age of 25 playing games that I loved when I was a child. I'm not the type of person to rage and freak out....I like to be relaxed and just kind of mellow out my videos and keep it as stress free as possible ☺️

My content really just consists of Pokemon at the moment, mainly because it's my favorite game series of all time and felt like sharing my adventures with everyone by doing solo challenges and Nuzlocke's of course. I know that Pokemon really isn't everyone's cup of tea, but if you wanna stop by and give me a chance. I'd truly appreciate the effort. I do plan on making videos of other games as my channel grows....thanks for checking out the post :) have a great day/night!

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
Well you are kinda opposite of me where I sometimes have rage problems and am not usually very calm. But at the same time I'm just 17 years old so...yeah. Anyways I also like pokemon (Samurott being my favorite pokemon) but I do love minecraft more. I'm not actually that good at pokemon (better than my younger brother) so yeah....Also actually I think I'm pretty moody so my mood can change really easily. And then there's the fact that I've been making youtube videos for over 5 years..... so yeah....I'm still not good at it tho. And now I just realized that I'm talking too much about myself (again)....Anyways yeah I like Minecraft and Pokemon so yeah...

RasterHeals

New User
May 13, 2020
YouTube
Well you are kinda opposite of me where I sometimes have rage problems and am not usually very calm. But at the same time I'm just 17 years old so...yeah. Anyways I also like pokemon (Samurott being my favorite pokemon) but I do love minecraft more. I'm not actually that good at pokemon (better than my younger brother) so yeah....Also actually I think I'm pretty moody so my mood can change really easily. And then there's the fact that I've been making youtube videos for over 5 years..... so yeah....I'm still not good at it tho. And now I just realized that I'm talking too much about myself (again)....Anyways yeah I like Minecraft and Pokemon so yeah...
I've really never gotten into Minecraft all that much, I played it when it was in it's vanilla stages. I know that there's so much more to it now it's kinda crazy. And I used to have huge anger problems as well but then I just stopped caring so much? If that makes sense but you sound like you're passionate and honest about yourself and your work and I respect it

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
I've really never gotten into Minecraft all that much, I played it when it was in it's vanilla stages. I know that there's so much more to it now it's kinda crazy. And I used to have huge anger problems as well but then I just stopped caring so much? If that makes sense but you sound like you're passionate and honest about yourself and your work and I respect it
Thanks for the compliments! With minecraft there's already a lot to do in vanilla. But there is also a huge modding community and one of the mods is Pixelmon: Minecraft + Pokemon and I'm kinda working on that now. And while I am kinda passionate, at the same time I am also lazy since I'm not getting any money and also school gets in the way. Also your layouts for your video are way better than mine.

P.s. For the first 2 years I only made monthly videos and it was just mostly non-edited gaming.
P.p.s. 2017 was a big change since that was the first time I collaborated with other youtubers and also edited more.
P.p.p.s. 2018 and 2019 had changes in that I started a new series in Minecraft where I played the game for 100 episodes (I'm only around ep.43 now) and pokemon videos: pokemon blue and silver.
P.p.p.p.s. I think 2020 has had the biggest amount of changes for my channel: I've done some (bad) music, gotten better at editing, made a full animation video where I animated pictures (just had them moving), started doing more pixelmon, AND I even got sponsored by a pixelmon server.

..............and I'm talking about myself and my youtube history again.....oops
(Also I'm a nerd who likes math and hate not getting 1st place)

EcCeNTriC Cuddless???

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 15, 2018
YouTube
Thanks for the compliments! With minecraft there's already a lot to do in vanilla. But there is also a huge modding community and one of the mods is Pixelmon: Minecraft + Pokemon and I'm kinda working on that now. And while I am kinda passionate, at the same time I am also lazy since I'm not getting any money and also school gets in the way. Also your layouts for your video are way better than mine.

P.s. For the first 2 years I only made monthly videos and it was just mostly non-edited gaming.
P.p.s. 2017 was a big change since that was the first time I collaborated with other youtubers and also edited more.
P.p.p.s. 2018 and 2019 had changes in that I started a new series in Minecraft where I played the game for 100 episodes (I'm only around ep.43 now) and pokemon videos: pokemon blue and silver.
P.p.p.p.s. I think 2020 has had the biggest amount of changes for my channel: I've done some (bad) music, gotten better at editing, made a full animation video where I animated pictures (just had them moving), started doing more pixelmon, AND I even got sponsored by a pixelmon server.

..............and I'm talking about myself and my youtube history again.....oops
(Also I'm a nerd who likes math and hate not getting 1st place)
Dumb question to ask, but what the heck is vanilla? I hear people throw this around, and I know we're not talking about, vanilla flavored ice cream, nor the fruit.

MrGboy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2020
Philippines
YouTube
Actually i read up the whole replies and other stuffs in this post. And quite i just want to tell You and ninjajou10 to just have fun playing with it.

Well i just gonna say that even I don't have Many Subscribers atleast i enjoyed it. And now celebrating 118 Subscribers in months. Also think about the numbers, that it is just numbers... Numbers of People you wanted your videos and actually we want have it in a good way... Maybe some of you wonder that ( ahh i think im so so bad of playing and having fun then uploading in youtube ) well i already incounter that in my channel. And maybe the thing that we all need to do is just to trust your works and instead of working so hard, you must surpass it.

We all know that when you want it, you can take it.

As long you are into your goal to be happy in making videos.

The last is I read that ninjajou10 is worrying about the School , we all know we need to learn and learn to earn.

What if one day Youtube will gone?!
- where would you earn?

That is why we need to be Educated to learn not just to learn all the subject ( math, science, etc. ) But also while you are learning in your school, you can also learn in how you grow in Youtube.

I am just 15 and from Philippines where Education is hard to get.

So because you are all there in a good Community.

Please take the advantage.

Enjoy as always and keep on Postive ways.

More Power to both of you and welcome to The Community Raster.

Last edited: