Off-Topic I'm running low on videos to make!

Crashy

New User
Mar 19, 2018
YouTube
I know you're probably saying to yourself "crashy, how are you already running out of ideas? You just barely got started back into YouTube!" I get that yes, but I just slip into these slumps where something sounds good to record, and then I just don't feel like doing it. Like I've uploaded 2 videos straight (a little over an hour long mind you) of DDLC, now I dunno whether to record another video of that or move on to something different for today and get back to DDLC at a later date.

I am not promoting here, I am just asking for help. Mods - feel free to move this thread to it's rightful place, I just chose this because I did not see where to go to post this - Thanks!

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
Maybe try looking at google trending and cover news for anything of interest to you?

Also, it doesn't hurt to just make a short simple video, whether that's relating to recent personal news of yours if relevant or perhaps taking a look at your steam library for something to cover until next week or so.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I know you're probably saying to yourself "crashy, how are you already running out of ideas? You just barely got started back into YouTube!" I get that yes, but I just slip into these slumps where something sounds good to record, and then I just don't feel like doing it. Like I've uploaded 2 videos straight (a little over an hour long mind you) of DDLC, now I dunno whether to record another video of that or move on to something different for today and get back to DDLC at a later date.

I am not promoting here, I am just asking for help. Mods - feel free to move this thread to it's rightful place, I just chose this because I did not see where to go to post this - Thanks!

Well it depends do you want to keep playing DDLC? If not just get out of that before it's too late. Pick something you want to play. It could be anything new or old. As a gaming channel you don't really need to be full of ideas you just record, play, and have fun.