PC in search of more YouTube Gaming friends

HazzMan4Ever

New User
Sep 7, 2020
YouTube
It's that wonderful time again (not so wonderful I know obviously) where I make a new post or well try to. My channel is my 5th attempt at trying to make content and I'm looking for some new YouTube friends. I need more people to inspire me to get making videos again. The channel I have is like my 5th attempt I could go on for hours why my past channels failed but that's a story that I'll tell on Discord. My channel will be a gaming channel but ugh it's not easy to be original with it I have some ideas it's just I guess I'm nervous about it like will it work or will it not. I guess I'm just here looking for more YouTube friends that can try to push me to make the content I guess XD Feel free to add me on Discord if you want to it's HazzMan4E#4130 hope to sit and chat soon

MrDJSilva

Administrator
Administrator
Freedom! Member
It's that wonderful time again (not so wonderful I know obviously) where I make a new post or well try to. My channel is my 5th attempt at trying to make content and I'm looking for some new YouTube friends. I need more people to inspire me to get making videos again. The channel I have is like my 5th attempt I could go on for hours why my past channels failed but that's a story that I'll tell on Discord. My channel will be a gaming channel but ugh it's not easy to be original with it I have some ideas it's just I guess I'm nervous about it like will it work or will it not. I guess I'm just here looking for more YouTube friends that can try to push me to make the content I guess XD Feel free to add me on Discord if you want to it's HazzMan4E#4130 hope to sit and chat soon

Thats cool keep inmind we will be upgrading the community forums soon and also shall be doing events, tournaments and contests to help the community to interact with one another and I'm sure once we done this you make plenty of friends :)