Community Introducing myself Prowen to Freedom Family

Hello everyone!,

Been holding off on this post due to PC up and dying on me then coming back from being "repaired" with new injuries of which seem to be stable now....I hope. Been around Youtube for some time watching a lot of creators and wanting to create and share content myself.

My focus is video games of all types however MMO's / RPG's are my jam and will most likely dominate the channel. Once I find a style outside of streaming I shall be making more videos but until then I shall be creating with trial and error methods to either fail or succeed going forward.

Today shall hopefully be the day I upload a proper channel intro for new viewers along with a channel update explaining what happened and what I have planned going forward.

Look forward to meeting you all and getting to know the freedom family. Currently at 5 subs so any advice / feedback would be appreciated to continue growing. 100 would be crazy but I'll work hard towards it so long as PC holds together.

Thanks for stopping by and reading this. If you have questions, I'll be more than happy to answer them in the comments below :D