Gaming Introducing SirBootling!

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
never too late mate lol and that's the fun side of fighting games is when you finally get that win! That sweet sweet feeling

I only started pushing out gaming vids i think 2 odd mo the ago cause of computer problems lol bit glad to get started and really glad to be with freedom!

hope it all goes well for you mate and thank you for the comment that will keep me going[DOUBLEPOST=1444493830][/DOUBLEPOST]

amy fave game? So far it is a clash between attack on titan or mad max, I want to give battlefront a try but sadly got 3 storyline based games to finish off XD and a flash game called rumble in the soup ... Got well addicted to that lol

I'm glad to hear that news for a moment there I thought something happened to my account lol

hmmm abit more about myself ... Well lets see

my passion for gaming has been around since ibwas a kid when my big brother got the legend of Zelda for the Nintendo 64 and when I had Pokemon yellow for the gb colour ... Still havnt completed it lol

I started a youtube account 7odd years ago, but it was only a personal account, a while later I use to produce music as T00n skull and then to daliedm, after a while I quitted it due to a lack of interest

after watching cherrrycharley gaming and been signed up I though id give it a try, and I remember my old sirbootling that I made in a previous game years ago and Boom, sirbootling was born ... Again lol

after picking out a few games and pushing out a few vids to prepare myself to get singed later I got signed in and now here I am
Well it took me 5 years to finally get around to making a channel so no worries x) Too right dude, I'll see if I can get some Super Smash Bros in my schedule with some gamer buds ;) (that IS a fighting game right?? :p) I'll see ya around man! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Reactions: SirBootling

SirBootling

Rising User
Oct 9, 2015
Dorset
YouTube
Well it took me 5 years to finally get around to making a channel so no worries x) Too right dude, I'll see if I can get some Super Smash Bros in my schedule with some gamer buds ;) (that IS a fighting game right?? :p) I'll see ya around man! - Brandon

View attachment 11712
sounds like a good idea XD yeah I would count smash bros seeing as you hit people on it lol

have fun with that :D and hope it all goes well

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
YouTube
sounds like a good idea XD yeah I would count smash bros seeing as you hit people on it lol

have fun with that :D and hope it all goes well
"Anything hitting is fighting" I just made myself a new dumb flavor text x3 Thanks man, I shall try my best to scrape out a win or two ;) It's truly amazing to see so many members come around for a good ol' greeting so if you ever need anything just know you can always ask around :) We've got two awesome admins and moderators just in this thread, and plenty more fantastic people everywhere :D Anyways enjoy the forums man, hope you don't get lost like I did in week one x) - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

SirBootling

Rising User
Oct 9, 2015
Dorset
YouTube
"Anything hitting is fighting" I just made myself a new dumb flavor text x3 Thanks man, I shall try my best to scrape out a win or two ;) It's truly amazing to see so many members come around for a good ol' greeting so if you ever need anything just know you can always ask around :) We've got two awesome admins and moderators just in this thread, and plenty more fantastic people everywhere :D Anyways enjoy the forums man, hope you don't get lost like I did in week one x) - Brandon

View attachment 11725
thank you guys very much for the warm welcome! feels awesome.

I got 2 questions actually XD two of my mates wants to join, one hasn't started and is on the ps4 and wants to record from there whilst another one of my mates is already signed to maker studios and wants to get out, he has also been doing YT for 7years but anyways, he contacted maker saying he wants out but they said that he needed to wait for another 2 years and that's annoyed him cause he really wants to join freedom! Any chance someone can help out with them?

also the guy who's just started wants to record on the ps4 and live stream

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
YouTube
thank you guys very much for the warm welcome! feels awesome.

I got 2 questions actually XD two of my mates wants to join, one hasn't started and is on the ps4 and wants to record from there whilst another one of my mates is already signed to maker studios and wants to get out, he has also been doing YT for 7years but anyways, he contacted maker saying he wants out but they said that he needed to wait for another 2 years and that's annoyed him cause he really wants to join freedom! Any chance someone can help out with them?

also the guy who's just started wants to record on the ps4 and live stream
Hmmm.. unfortunately I've never met anyone from Maker Studios before so I don't have much background on that. Did he just sign on with Maker Studios recently? I know some networks out there have a minimum time your supposed to spend with their network, minimum view quotas, etc. All that analytic business that Freedom just could care less about which is why I love this network :D And as for your other friend, as long as he makes a Youtube channel and makes it a partner I think he can apply to Freedom whenever he wants to :) Hope that helped! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

SirBootling

Rising User
Oct 9, 2015
Dorset
YouTube
Hmmm.. unfortunately I've never met anyone from Maker Studios before so I don't have much background on that. Did he just sign on with Maker Studios recently? I know some networks out there have a minimum time your supposed to spend with their network, minimum view quotas, etc. All that analytic business that Freedom just could care less about which is why I love this network :D And as for your other friend, as long as he makes a Youtube channel and makes it a partner I think he can apply to Freedom whenever he wants to :) Hope that helped! - Brandon

View attachment 11769
that's ok mate :D he ended up making a new youtube account, he us gamerGuy2015 (I call him GG lol) he said that maker studios are awful and he really wanted to join, and luckily he is now :) it is good to see him with the freedom family!

I also did a few collabs with him :) he is an awesome guy, when I get a chance with him I might do a whole series with him aswell lol

how is your channel going by the way? Hope it is all going good for you my friend :)

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
YouTube
that's ok mate :D he ended up making a new youtube account, he us gamerGuy2015 (I call him GG lol) he said that maker studios are awful and he really wanted to join, and luckily he is now :) it is good to see him with the freedom family!

I also did a few collabs with him :) he is an awesome guy, when I get a chance with him I might do a whole series with him aswell lol

how is your channel going by the way? Hope it is all going good for you my friend :)
Yea thing's are pretty ok! Thanks for asking :D Getting ready for all these new games coming out and all the collabs I'm looking forward to doing with guys I've known for years ;) Good to know your friend joined Freedom just fine and that you two are getting some nice collabs going yourselves! Good luck with that series man, hope things work out for the both of us in this busy and fun future :] - Brandon

Freedom Forum Banner.png

SirBootling

Rising User
Oct 9, 2015
Dorset
YouTube
Yea thing's are pretty ok! Thanks for asking :D Getting ready for all these new games coming out and all the collabs I'm looking forward to doing with guys I've known for years ;) Good to know your friend joined Freedom just fine and that you two are getting some nice collabs going yourselves! Good luck with that series man, hope things work out for the both of us in this busy and fun future :] - Brandon

View attachment 11787
That's good to know mate :D I'm currently looking at some new games to get ready for when I finish one of my three series, think Borderlands 2 is about halfway done already XD

Same would be nice to collab with everyone, seen my post in the steam group forum? Might get a Freedom! live stream channel and get people in the group involved! that would be awesome!

Thank mate :D you to and hope it all goes well for you, and everyone in Freedom![DOUBLEPOST=1445170161][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome! you kind of remind me of jacksepticeye
Hello!

me? jacksepticeye? no he's more loud and awesome :D I'm just a toned down English version of jack at best lol

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming