American_Fighter

Rising User
Dec 4, 2015
Some Where In Texas :D
YouTube
Come and check out some of the nice tutorials i have for you guys !

My name is Angel, and no im not a girl.

I like computer gaming and i also like editing intros for those who need !

Right now i have a current intro giveaway, so if your lucky enough you might be able to win !

And iif you looking for a intro if you need one add me on skype. If you need a intro 1. you have subscribe to me

2. you can to put my youtbe link in your description. You guys are lucky because i used to sell them for 1$.

But you can aswell pay 1$ instead to sub for me and put my link in your description. If you decide tp pay 1$ you dont have to do anything like subscribing to me. So i have paypal the link is in my youtube channel if would like to donate, which i don't recommend because i don't want you guys wasting money, but go ahead !

Oh and i make minecraft intro 1080p60 i have a lenovo y50 70 as my gaming laptop, in my opinion its really good for starters but its expensive as well. But i recomment a desktop since its cheaper and better prize.

I will also be posting the intro winnners of my giveaway today so stay TUNED

P.S

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

I love your name , its different and unique !
I like how your trying to help people by giving away intros !

keep it up bro

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Come and check out some of the nice tutorials i have for you guys !

My name is Angel, and no im not a girl.

I like computer gaming and i also like editing intros for those who need !

Right now i have a current intro giveaway, so if your lucky enough you might be able to win !

And iif you looking for a intro if you need one add me on skype. If you need a intro 1. you have subscribe to me

2. you can to put my youtbe link in your description. You guys are lucky because i used to sell them for 1$.

But you can aswell pay 1$ instead to sub for me and put my link in your description. If you decide tp pay 1$ you dont have to do anything like subscribing to me. So i have paypal the link is in my youtube channel if would like to donate, which i don't recommend because i don't want you guys wasting money, but go ahead !

Oh and i make minecraft intro 1080p60 i have a lenovo y50 70 as my gaming laptop, in my opinion its really good for starters but its expensive as well. But i recomment a desktop since its cheaper and better prize.

I will also be posting the intro winnners of my giveaway today so stay TUNED

P.S
I knew an Angel when I was younger, he was a guy as well. I'm glad that you have specific interests in art Angel, but it sounds like you're telling to sell yourself on your products. Can we get to know about yourself more? I linked you the welcoming post, it will help you utilize a template that will make talking to people easier on here!

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Last edited: