Layne

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2017
Australia
YouTube
Hello Freedom Forums!!

I'm Jusic and im Australian, I'm 18 and have a passion to entertain people and make them laugh! I joined the forums because i heard that i could find other awesome YouTubers and a great audience. I love to interact with everyone so please dont be shy :)

I started YouTube because I have a passion to entertain and make people laugh! let alone that i love making csgo content!!!

My Biggest dream is to become Australia's #1 Most Subscribed YouTuber

I Believe i can do it 100% i just need the support of you guys! so please please consider going over to my channel and subscribing and enjoying some hilarious content!

I have been upload loading almost every day so you guys would never miss out!

I'm a new CSGO YouTuber, and i have just blown up in the last week considering i only started a week ago! I am hoping that here i can interact with people who potentially want to view my videos and have feed back! and also to collab with some other CSGO YouTubers! If you search in YouTube Jusic, i should pop up straight away! If you enjoy watching hilarious and comedic videos my channel is definitely the right place for you. Please subscribe if you enjoy... you definitely wont regret it!

- Jusic

Layne

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2017
Australia
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! Family.
Always good to see some new faces around here. If you have any questions, pleace be free to contact me either via Private Message or on my profile itself :)

Best Regards
(LD)
Sounds awesome my man :) thanks for making me feel welcome brother!