Just got hurt...NO1 LIKES ANIME!!!

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
It hurts....it really hurts hearing my mom saying this over and over again, the reason why i don't sell anythig it's because no1 likes it and no one is interested...people don't like it, that's why when i made my christmas sale for 2.50$ nobody likes it...[DOUBLEPOST=1514500590][/DOUBLEPOST]I honestly am giving up everything

Empyragon

Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Empyragon
Okay, not gonna say I like anime (that much), but there's more than likely millions of people out there who are crazy about anime! You just haven't found them yet, keep hoping and keep searching :)

With that said, don't give up, and if someone doesn't share your opinion on something then screw that! It's your own opinion that matters in the end, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion! Keep hoping, keep believing, keep creating!

Louisse Subido

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
direklousubido
I love anime, I grow up watching anime, don't say no one likes it :) stop putting yourself down but instead have high hopes that eventually someone will come and say "I love anime and I know how you feel getting nothing but it doesn't matter they are just missing the point of the art"

Reactions: zeke morgan

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As said plenty of times above you mother is just expressing one opinion, loads of people watch and like anime

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
It hurts....it really hurts hearing my mom saying this over and over again, the reason why i don't sell anythig it's because no1 likes it and no one is interested...people don't like it, that's why when i made my christmas sale for 2.50$ nobody likes it...[DOUBLEPOST=1514500590][/DOUBLEPOST]I honestly am giving up everything
I feel you, when i was still living with ny parents they always sayd how childish Anime is and such but i always enjoyed it. Nowadays i even watch series with my kids, currently busy with Death Note and my son loves it XD

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
One opinion doesn't represent everyone and is just a small slice of interests and beliefs.

Well....she is a people person...my brother agrees with her too[DOUBLEPOST=1514552253][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can't hit everyone's tastes I guess.

Well what a nice opinion right there

That's the world I live in everyday[DOUBLEPOST=1514552421][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay, not gonna say I like anime (that much), but there's more than likely millions of people out there who are crazy about anime! You just haven't found them yet, keep hoping and keep searching :)

With that said, don't give up, and if someone doesn't share your opinion on something then screw that! It's your own opinion that matters in the end, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion! Keep hoping, keep believing, keep creating!

I know bilions of people love it....but aperently ppl don't like me it seems, i work so hard, I share with so many people, and the reason why i quit facebook, its because no one shared back[DOUBLEPOST=1514552570][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love anime, I grow up watching anime, don't say no one likes it :) stop putting yourself down but instead have high hopes that eventually someone will come and say "I love anime and I know how you feel getting nothing but it doesn't matter they are just missing the point of the art"

well...i undertand i need to improve, but hearing this makes me wanna burn all the artwork i have or 13 years, yes, i have every sketch, or almost every sketch since i started drawing anime

Last edited:

Louisse Subido

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
direklousubido
Oh mom, I always have that reaction when my mom says something negatively about what I like but in the end she is still my mom and she just having her opinions and no intention of offending or hurting me. That is why she just leaves me alone when I don't argue with her.