Kinda new at this, thoughts?

RasterHeals

New User
May 13, 2020
YouTube
So the first one is for Pokemon Crystal (my current series). I know it's super basic but I'm just started making these thumbnails cause I can't afford to pay anyone and the 2nd was for my first ever series on my channel and I actually like it more than the crystal one tbh but let me know your thoughts!!! I'm trying to get better but it'll take some time....

2020-02-15_12-47-06.jpg 2019-11-06_08-08-53.jpg

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
So the first one is for Pokemon Crystal (my current series). I know it's super basic but I'm just started making these thumbnails cause I can't afford to pay anyone and the 2nd was for my first ever series on my channel and I actually like it more than the crystal one tbh but let me know your thoughts!!! I'm trying to get better but it'll take some time....

View attachment 20488 View attachment 20489
Definitely more professional than me....After over 5 years of youtube and over 3 years of making thumbnails.....you are still way better than me....oh well....Well maybe add something special that would make me want to click on the video more....although idk what that could be...

RasterHeals

New User
May 13, 2020
YouTube
Definitely more professional than me....After over 5 years of youtube and over 3 years of making thumbnails.....you are still way better than me....oh well....Well maybe add something special that would make me want to click on the video more....although idk what that could be...
I'm not sure either? I honestly don't know what else to add...but I appreciate the kind words!! At least I'm doing something kind of good