Offering Let Me Review It!

Chromenized

Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
ChromenizedYT
Hello guys! I love helping people out, so I decided to post this thread where I will look at your channel and give honest feedback on how you could improve.

Post something below, and i'd be happy to help others grow their channels :D

Chromenized

Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
ChromenizedYT
Firstly, upload videos more frequently. If you upload videos on a daily basis, or even once every other day, you would grow so much faster. Your commentary is pretty good. Not sure what your profile picture and channel art have to do with your channel, even though I like it. You seem to upload gaming videos more than anything, so why not make your profile picture and channel art about games? But yea overall nice channel, and with the views your getting on your videos, if you uploaded on a regular basis, you would grow extremely fast.

Chromenized

Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
ChromenizedYT
Hey I would like u to check out my video/channel and tell me ur view on it
Like I said before, you have good commentary, but I still think your videos are too long as well. I like to try and keep my videos down under 10 minutes and most are even below 5. I also like your facecam. I think that adds a lot into the video. Overall, you have a really good channel. Like I said, keep posting videos and you will grow fast. There are so many other YouTubers out their that post videos, and people don't want to move from them. With that being said, your growth is most likely going to be very slow, but like I said, uploading videos on a regular basis is the best you can do to grow.

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

Chromenized

Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
ChromenizedYT
I wouldn't mind a review. Thanks for doing this! https://www.youtube.com/c/calebkittftw
Nice channel bro! Your channel can definitely help people out, including me xD I like your music choices, ya know it's not some country or some other music that SOME people like, and it's music that most everyone likes. I would stick to music that doesn't have words because when I was watching one of your videos, it kinda distracted me from the whole video. Thanks for sharing your channel :D

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Like I said before, you have good commentary, but I still think your videos are too long as well. I like to try and keep my videos down under 10 minutes and most are even below 5. I also like your facecam. I think that adds a lot into the video. Overall, you have a really good channel. Like I said, keep posting videos and you will grow fast. There are so many other YouTubers out their that post videos, and people don't want to move from them. With that being said, your growth is most likely going to be very slow, but like I said, uploading videos on a regular basis is the best you can do to grow.
Thanks for reviewing yea I know my videos are long but making them into 5 minutes with a game like that one is not what I want and yes my growth will be very slow I know it but yea I guess I will keep uploading them

Reactions: Chromenized

Chromenized

Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
ChromenizedYT
Appreciate the offer, I've just uploaded this video of Overwatch! Let me know what you think!
Your commentary could be a little better, but overall nice video. I'm not a huge fan of Overwatch, but maybe i'd give it another try. Also, I would start your video intro when the game actually starts and not the start screen, because I know I did not want to see the menu, and I skipped to the actually gameplay. Also, maybe work on your friends audio xD. You have good video length as well. I have the same problem as well, and I think most new creators do as well, but try and talk about things with your friends the whole entire video, with very little dead spots.

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Nice channel bro! Your channel can definitely help people out, including me xD I like your music choices, ya know it's not some country or some other music that SOME people like, and it's music that most everyone likes. I would stick to music that doesn't have words because when I was watching one of your videos, it kinda distracted me from the whole video. Thanks for sharing your channel :D

Thanks for the feedback! I will defenatly keep that in mind. I usually don't find it distracting and that is probably because I already know what is going to happen and I am not really paying attention anyways. But it is awesome to hear from a different viewer :)

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Would love some feedback if possible, im already aware my videos are too long...so im starting to cut them down to a max of 20 mins...i was wondering how wverything else was? Im still new so need all the advice possible thanks

chambersofshadows

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
Your commentary could be a little better, but overall nice video. I'm not a huge fan of Overwatch, but maybe i'd give it another try. Also, I would start your video intro when the game actually starts and not the start screen, because I know I did not want to see the menu, and I skipped to the actually gameplay. Also, maybe work on your friends audio xD. You have good video length as well. I have the same problem as well, and I think most new creators do as well, but try and talk about things with your friends the whole entire video, with very little dead spots.
Thanks for the feedback! I'm going to try and keep that in mind for my next video. However about my friend's audio, the two friends I were playing with are brothers. Since they were playing right next to each other, the quiet one couldn't have used his mic or there would be an echo. Could you give us a tip on what we should do?

JarredSinclairTV

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube

Very nice mate, Video Quality 10/10, Audio 9/10 Maybe just some minor EQing to bring out the clarity just a bit better in commentary or alternatively move closer to the mic also you may of realised this already everything was solid but the only thing that really threw me off was the facecam cutting off half you head other than that mate really good video :D