VR Looking for someone to help with YouTube Podcast!

ThatOneNerd

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 20, 2016
Hey, I'm ThatOneNerd, and after an almost 2-month unannounced break from YouTube, I'm looking for either one or more people to help me with a podcast focused on gaming. I am looking for someone who has 50+ subs and can be comfortable talking about video games on camera for a podcast. If you need more information, I will include some more info below. You can also contact me by E-mail, Discord, or Twitter

In this podcast, we will be talking about upcoming games, games that are already released, gaming news/breaking news about games, and our opinions on things.

So once again, contact me if you're interested and I'll be in touch with anyone who is interested.

*EDIT* My contact information follows
E-mail: [email protected]
Twitter: @thatonenerdo
Discord: ThatOneNerd #1242

Last edited:

Bio PLayz

Rising User
Jan 1, 2017
YouTube
Bio_plays
i am comforortable taslking in front of a camera about my opinions of different games. and i wonder if the videos will be scripted or just on the shot
and i am intersted

skype: rakvarv[DOUBLEPOST=1497730156][/DOUBLEPOST]and i am also comfortoble doing scripted videos which we have written down out opinions and say that on camera with gameplay in the background etc. depends on what you prefer