Podcast Looking to make a podcast/group

ItsTheBigGuy

Rising User
Mar 2, 2017
YouTube
Hello all, I am looking to start a group/podcast sort of thing for you tube. I was thinking we could discuss news, funny events, it could be anything really. I wanted to have a comedy feel about it where we just generally have a laugh whatever it is we talk about, and prevent it from being boring. If you are worried about being boring or anything please don't, I want it to be natural so the biggest range of people would work well as I'm sure we all have entertaining factors. Comment bellow if you are interested and maybe leave some of your interests so I get a rough idea about you, many thanks! (Just so you know I am just starting Youtube but I have had a go before and have experience in video making)

Pedro Rodriguez

Rising User
Mar 24, 2014
YouTube
Hello all, I am looking to start a group/podcast sort of thing for you tube. I was thinking we could discuss news, funny events, it could be anything really. I wanted to have a comedy feel about it where we just generally have a laugh whatever it is we talk about, and prevent it from being boring. If you are worried about being boring or anything please don't, I want it to be natural so the biggest range of people would work well as I'm sure we all have entertaining factors. Comment bellow if you are interested and maybe leave some of your interests so I get a rough idea about you, many thanks! (Just so you know I am just starting Youtube but I have had a go before and have experience in video making)

Hey, im be down to do a podcast, im a gamer and 21, to contact me email [email protected]
or go to my channel to contact me www.youtube.com/prxfluffy96

Reactions: ItsTheBigGuy

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
Hi id be interested in joining this podcast/group i love gaming, tech rugby and theatresports (which is basically an improv competition) so i can think fast. A lot of my friends say im the funniest in the group and some of my homour may be considered crude *sometimes if you would be interested in including me in this group send me a message so we can further discuss

Cheers - Odenrein

Reactions: ItsTheBigGuy

ItsTheBigGuy

Rising User
Mar 2, 2017
YouTube
i'm interested. i'm 22, a working theater professional and a composer. I also have the means to edit a podcast if we need it
Hi, im currently setting up a discord channel and skype for all of this but you sound incredibly talented and would be an awesome help![DOUBLEPOST=1488741430][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you everyone for expressing your enthusiasm in creating this podcast, Im setting up means of communicating and will let you know when that's done! From there I will talk to you individually and build the members from there, thank you for your patience.

The Eternal Dreamers

Founder of the band "the dreamers"
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2014
www.theetenraldreamersl.com
YouTube
Hi, im currently setting up a discord channel and skype for all of this but you sound incredibly talented and would be an awesome help![DOUBLEPOST=1488741430][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you everyone for expressing your enthusiasm in creating this podcast, Im setting up means of communicating and will let you know when that's done! From there I will talk to you individually and build the members from there, thank you for your patience.

PM me and i'll give you my skype and we can get working

Matt Martin 2

New User
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
Good Idea on making a podcast. This could be beneficial to a group of small youtubers. Some of my interests are Movies, TV, Video Games, and Sports

paradox paradise

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 23, 2014
YouTube
I am down to do it, though since a lot of others also wish to do it, I can just be a guest for a episode or two. The idea, does sounds awesome though.