Service Male Voice Actor looking to help others in the Freedom Community

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Hello fellow Freedom-goers? Freedomites?

I'm looking for Voice Over work in any project that you may have. Pretty much have been working in voice over for over a decade so far, be it audio dramas/radio plays/machinima/ indie games/ flash projects and other media.

Now, if you would like to inquire about help with your project, don't be shy.

Just a couple things I'll need to know before I add anyone to discord or other messaging services who are interested in having me involved in their projects:

1. What is the project about?

2. What characters need to be voiced?

3. Is there a script ready? (the reason I ask this is because I would like to be ready to go to work as soon as the script is ready so I won't be waiting for days, or weeks, or months on end before it's completed)

MrDJSilva

Administrator
Administrator
Freedom! Member

I'm looking for Voice Over work in any project that you may have. Pretty much have been working in voice over for over a decade so far, be it audio dramas/radio plays/machinima/ indie games/ flash projects and other media.

Just a couple things I'll need to know before I add anyone to discord or other messaging services who are interested in having me involved in their projects:

3. Is there a script ready? (the reason I ask this is because I would like to be ready to go to work as soon as the script is ready so I won't be waiting for days, or weeks, or months on end before it's completed)

Aye that is some pretty awesome skill set you have i use to have a bunch of machinima projects written up (sadly there lost now) but aye hope something comes up and you have an awesome collab!

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983

I done voice work before. Some of my voice are on: https://www.starnow.co.uk/gallopcrush/