Gaming Metro 2033 Redux

Bear Oclock

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2015
YouTube
So I started playing a game that i wanted to for a while now so i thought id get it and do a play through before the new one comes out check it out see what you think

Reactions: Knotty Stripes

Bear Oclock

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2015
YouTube
I've never played this game but have wanted to. But damn there are so many out now that it's hard to pick which games to play and which to focus on.
yeah there is this is a game ive wanted to play for a long time and the new one comes out in feb so i thought id go through this one and the next one up untill the new one comes out[DOUBLEPOST=1534917400][/DOUBLEPOST]
its pretty hard to break that habit lol
haha in these games dont think its a habit i ant to break haha i say that now only 2 episodes in lol

MrBlank

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2018
YouTube
I Adore the Metro series, cannot wait for Exodus, i really need to do a video on it, been a long time since i played it, but damn that games atmosphere was intense! Great video btw

Reactions: Bear Oclock

Bear Oclock

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2015
YouTube
I Adore the Metro series, cannot wait for Exodus, i really need to do a video on it, been a long time since i played it, but damn that games atmosphere was intense! Great video btw
thanks man,yeah i loved them just getting to play them now so going to play it so i get usted to the new one coming out