AllTheLittleThings

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2015
YouTube
Hi im a smaller youtuber and im looking for fun charismatic youtubers to collaborate with to be able to play pubg or start a minecraft series or maybe do some live streaming if possible If anyone has any questions dont hesitate to ask :D

Reactions: Donavon Hype

TheGreatishJimmy

Rising User
Apr 5, 2018
YouTube
Hi im a smaller youtuber and im looking for fun charismatic youtubers to collaborate with to be able to play pubg or start a minecraft series or maybe do some live streaming if possible If anyone has any questions dont hesitate to ask :D
Hey! My buddies and I are working on starting up a new channel (I’m working with a few companies trying to sort out future deals and stuff atm), and we’ve got some spare hardware to host servers on, pm me on here or hit me up on Discord at Jimmy#2925, look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: AllTheLittleThings

AllTheLittleThings

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2015
YouTube

Ultimate_Lenkiya

Freedom! Member
May 31, 2017
YouTube
I'd Love to Collab, I just got a new pc and looking to create some content, you have a discord? my discord is Lenkiya #7360