Film/Animation Minecraft test animation (my first MC animation)

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
I hope you enjoy. I had never tried to make an animation before (other than a couple intros).
Personally my favorite part is the plants swaying. What is your favorite and least favorite part?

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
I watched that like 10 times lol just knowing the amount of time you put into that makes it amazing great work man! Loving the small details like the swaying plants :p

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Great animation @GreenMohawk!

I actually happen to have one that's presented a lot like this one but it was much shorter. It's so satisfying to watch for some reason! :p

My favourite part is definitely the lighting, I'm glad you have shadows in your scene (although they could've been softened a little,) it really makes your video look nicer altogether. My least favourite part would probably have to be the stepping sounds, they were a little too loud throughout the video. Remember, sounds aren't as loud when they're produced further away from the camera (unless they have like a lavaliere microphone haha.)

Keep up the great work!

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
Great animation @GreenMohawk!

I actually happen to have one that's presented a lot like this one but it was much shorter. It's so satisfying to watch for some reason! :p

My favourite part is definitely the lighting, I'm glad you have shadows in your scene (although they could've been softened a little,) it really makes your video look nicer altogether. My least favourite part would probably have to be the stepping sounds, they were a little too loud throughout the video. Remember, sounds aren't as loud when they're produced further away from the camera (unless they have like a lavaliere microphone haha.)

Keep up the great work!
Thanks for the feedback. I will definitely try to improve everything you suggest.

Reactions: Danny

cebmofroz

Mythic User
May 3, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
the only thing i think could use some work is the going up the stairs it looks like his legs go into the ground a little other than that it was great had to give you a like for your hard work on that!

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
the only thing i think could use some work is the going up the stairs it looks like his legs go into the ground a little other than that it was great had to give you a like for your hard work on that!
Thanks for the feedback. His leg does go through the stair but I didn't notice till it was finished rendering. It took over 48 hours to render so I didn't get to fixing it.