MontyInDaGhetto

New User
Mar 25, 2017
Scotland
YouTube
MontyInDaGhetto
Hi guys, Just call me Monty. I've been YouTubing for around 5 years now but I really didn't start until about 2 years ago. Everything I do is gaming related and I both make videos and stream and have a weekly streaming schedule for racing games with some buddies and other YouTubers.

Speaking of buddies, almost every video I've uploaded involves some form of collaboration, you're welcome to join me and my buddies, just get in contact. I'm very willing to produce content for others but I don't have much time for editing for others and my own channel whilst dealing with university (Game Software Development)

I play on XBOX One & PC. Here's a small list of what games I focus on; Forza, Rocket League (PC), GTA, BattleField, FIFA.
I do have other games but these are my main focus.

I should go on about what I think makes me different, so here goes. What I really bring to the table is my Scottish accent / inability to say "Burglar Alarm!", I feel like the accent is important because I don't really use webcam due to a skin condition and so my only communication is either vocal or ingame.

Your name/alias: Monty(InDaGhetto) / REKT Goat / John
Where are you from?: Clydebank(Glasgow), Scotland
How old are you?: 23
What are your hobbies?:Gaming, Guitar and Not Exercising.
What is your favorite food? Cappalletti / Tortellini.
How did you find Freedom!?: My buddy recommended them to me (I've been with Freedom since August)
What made you join our forums?: I logged into Freedom and just remembered what I had been meaning to do.
Why did you start YouTube? For fun.
What is your biggest dream? Make AAA Games all whilst being a rockstar with YouTube on the side. (What!? It said biggest dream!)
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
How frequently do you upload?: Depending on the week, anywhere between 1 and 7 videos p/w.

Please do get in contact :) and join the mighty Collaboration Station!

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Monty & welcome to the Freedom forums, I'm going into a similar subject in September as I'm going into Indie Games Development when I go. I personally plan to stop making content or stockpile enough for 1-2 a month tops just so I don't have to worry about it at all, as for me life must come first. I like you biggest dream :), I personally dream of being a Indie studio owner with a good reputation, good company rules like no gender gap on pay e.t.c. and having a okay YT channel would be nice too though its not a major plan, maybe one for the studio but who knows ;). If you want to find people to collaborate with I suggest making a post in that forum section (linked below). I'll also link some area's of the forums for you to check out as they maybe a good place for you to get started on here.

Gaming Discussion | Promote Yourself | Collaborate | General Discussion