Official My Future at Freedom!

McGahan

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2013
YouTube
McGahan96
Hey Everyone,

I'll try to keep this thread short, don't want to take up too much of your time :)

So, after a little over 2 years, working as the Head of the Forums, Network Services and a short time in Social Media, I regret to announce that I will no longer be working with Freedom!. This is due to a few reasons, however it ultimately come's down to irreconcilable professional differences with higher management.

Don't worry though! The forum team are still here, and they are working hard on up and coming features and additions to the forums that will make your experience much MUCH better :)

So for those that I have worked/interacted with, thanks for making these 2 years memorable and if you still want to keep up with me you can find me here: @McGahan or if you had me on Skype, I'll be on there too!

Well, so long and thanks for all the fish!

Thanks,

McGahan

Last edited:

McGahan

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2013
YouTube
McGahan96
@McGahan,

We've gotten to know each other ever since the first day I signed on as an Ambassador in 2014 and we worked together till now. Not only have you been an awesome person to work with but a great friend too! You will be missed for the Forum Team will never be the same without you.

Keep in touch! :)
Oh damn the Ambassador program haha, that's old :p

(y) (Y) Thanks man, keep up the good work

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Hey Everyone,

I'll try to keep this thread short, don't want to take up too much of your time :)

So, after a little over 2 years, working as the Head of the Forums, Network Services and a short time in Social Media, I regret to announce that I will no longer be working with Freedom!. This is due to a few reasons, however it ultimately come's down to irreconcilable professional differences with higher management.

Don't worry though! The forum team are still here, and they are working hard on up and coming features and additions to the forums that will make your experience much MUCH better :)

So for those that I have worked/interacted with, thanks for making these 2 years memorable and if you still want to keep up with me you can find me here: @McGahan96 or if you had me on Skype, I'll be on there too!

Well, so long and thanks for all the fish!

Thanks,

McGahan
Common First Kan And Now @McGahan
Who is Next
(Everyone At The Forums Will Miss You @McGahan )
And Thanks For Telling Everone
Oh And Your Welcome For The Fish

Last edited:

Ernest

Head of Partner Services
Dec 15, 2013
Chernobyl
twitter.com
YouTube
Chief_Adu
@McGahan,

We've gotten to know each other ever since the first day I signed on as an Ambassador in 2014 and we worked together till now. Not only have you been an awesome person to work with but a great friend too! You will be missed for the Forum Team will never be the same without you.

Keep in touch! :)
Oh damn the Ambassador program haha, that's old :p

(y) (Y) Thanks man, keep up the good work

We've got to love that programme...

McGahan, you will certainly missed. The way I hired you back in 2013 is just too funny to forget, and look how you grew: Moderator, Administrator, Network Manager, Social Media, Head of Forums, Head of Network Management, Head of Network Services; just an amazing growth for a passionate person like you.

We had loads of fun, a lot of chatting, and work well together. I remember the first I met you at Insomnia 53. Although meeting you was amazing, the night itself will not be forgotten (although I do not remember all of it anymore ;)).

McGahan, I foresee a great, and open future with a lot of career progression in you. I hope we can keep having our fun, weird, but on point Skype chats, and hope to see you IRL in the UK this yeah (preferably multiple times).

Have a good one, McGahan, you will be missed.

McGahan

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2013
YouTube
McGahan96
Common First Kan And Now @McGahan
Who is Next
(Everyone At The Forums Will Miss You @McGahan )
And Thanks For Telling Everone
Oh And Your Welcome For The Fish

<3

But we have more fish!!!

MORE FISH!? That changes everything! :D

We've got to love that programme...

McGahan, you will certainly missed. The way I hired you back in 2013 is just too funny to forget, and look how you grew: Moderator, Administrator, Network Manager, Social Media, Head of Forums, Head of Network Management, Head of Network Services; just an amazing growth for a passionate person like you.

We had loads of fun, a lot of chatting, and work well together. I remember the first I met you at Insomnia 53. Although meeting you was amazing, the night itself will not be forgotten (although I do not remember all of it anymore ;)).

McGahan, I foresee a great, and open future with a lot of career progression in you. I hope we can keep having our fun, weird, but on point Skype chats, and hope to see you IRL in the UK this yeah (preferably multiple times).

Have a good one, McGahan, you will be missed.

Hahaha, honesty is the best policy I suppose eh? :p - i53 was amazing and you've been reminded of all the funny bits of the night ;) 'Nuff said really haha

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
<3

MORE FISH!? That changes everything! :D

Hahaha, honesty is the best policy I suppose eh? :p - i53 was amazing and you've been reminded of all the funny bits of the night ;) 'Nuff said really haha
Once You Leave @41Danny1 Will Be The Only Admin That Is Active I Sure Hope We Dont Lose Him Too
So Anyway Good Luck With What Ever Your Going To Do After You Leave Freedom (y) (Y)

Reactions: McGahan and Danny

McGahan

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2013
YouTube
McGahan96
@McGahan you leaving the team is a big loss for the team. I have always enjoyed our calls and the good laughs we had. You were a great person with an excellent sense of humor and an even better sense on how to lead a team, you were a real motivator and honestly a friend.

Have a good one, and i'll speak to you soon!
<3 Cheers man :)

Reactions: CyberPhython