gunsage

Freedom! Member
What's going on, everybody? I'm still fairly new to these forums, but I have a simple goal: reach 300 subs by the end of the year! And how am I going to do that? Well, this year's been pretty busy for me. I mostly game, doing quick impression vids of games or full let's plays, but I typically do them with a theme. For example...

- January: wrapped up my Big Fat Stupid Holiday Special. Not sure if I'll do another because I did a LOT of winter/holiday-themed games and I would honestly have trouble finding more with the format I was using.
- February: did my Uncomfortably Romantic Valentine's Day Special. This was fun, but I ended up having to take down some videos because they weren't able to be monetized due to graphic content.
- March through July: Summer Fight Nights. Basically, I would take a fighting game and try to beat it in 3 credits. They're way harder than I remember. :eek:
- August: Back to School Special. I don't know if I'll be able to do another with my current format because, well, I pretty much tackled 99% of the titles I wanted to tackle (yes, even Bully).
- September and October: 2 spoopy Halloween Special. This has been especially fun and there were a few titles that I beat.

The major problem is as these are quick impression vids, they kinda help promote these games (and even when they don't I get a lot of laughter out of 'em), but a lot are left unfinished as a result (I play for an hour or less and that's it). I really want to do full longplays. So November onward (probably ending in March), I want to do a winter fitness challenge.

In many ways, it will operate similar to the Dark Souls challenge, where I will exercise anytime I die, but I don't want to do it with Dark Souls specifically and I want to set up more rules to ensure I am working out pretty regularly through the video. I'm also a bit of a gym rat, so I want to incorporate that in my videos with lots of exercises that can be done in the home and little ways here and there that you can take quick breaks while gaming for additional exercise.

In any case, that's my plan. That and fully integrate into Freedom, which I literally just joined today. Mwahahahhaa. :D