Solved Need Help Changing My Forum Username!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazza

Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hi there,

I have just recently come back too the Freedom Network from not being with you guys for about a year. Now I have come back to the forums my username is No More Copyright which used to be what my old channel was called. My name is now Hazza on YouTube and I would like to change it to that. Is it possible someone kcould help me to change this or even change it for me if any of the admin staff can do that.

Thanks,
Hazza

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hi there,

I have just recently come back too the Freedom Network from not being with you guys for about a year. Now I have come back to the forums my username is No More Copyright which used to be what my old channel was called. My name is now Hazza on YouTube and I would like to change it to that. Is it possible someone kcould help me to change this or even change it for me if any of the admin staff can do that.

Thanks,
Hazza

Hello, yes you should contact a forum admin about this. They should be able to do that for you. If the forum credits store was up then that would be the only way to do it. But as its down for fixes an admin could do it for you as you have no way of doing it yourself.​

Upvote 0

Hazza

Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hi there,

Thank you for giving me this information, I speak alot with George on skype so I have asked if he could change it for me.

Thanks

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I can see that this query has now been solved, and your forum name has been changed. As such I shall set the thread to solved and close it. If you have any further questions or queries then please don't hesitate to get in touch

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.