Gaming New Content Creator!

DTM Panda

Rising User
Feb 9, 2021
YouTube
Your name/alias:

DTM Panda but I am known for The Elite Panda or Jay.

Where are you from?:

United Kingdom

How old are you?:

How did you find Freedom!?

I was a Freedom! partner before the new requirements of 1k subs and 1k or something upload views lol, my old youtube account was "OlympusGamingDOTcom" I joined freedom in 2014 when I hit my 50 subs goal but made alot of mistakes since then and abandoned the channel (Team channel) I then went solo to have fun within the livestreaming community and is enjoying it so far. I am a returning member but on a new account.

What made you join our forums?:

I want to collaborate with others and grow my channel faster as my goal is to get at least 1k subs then 5k subs and then 10k and hopefully be full time livestreamer.

What are your hobbies?:

Music, Creating videos, Gaming

What is your favorite food?

My favorite food of all time is double egg sandwich with red sauce on thick white bread.

Why did you start YouTube?

I started YouTube to record my experiences within games I either played before or waiting to play them, I also started it to earn a career out of it as a backup if I ever lose my actual job.

What is your biggest dream?

To be CEO of my own company where I can fully support my family and friends while enjoying the benefits that a CEO can offer.

What kind of channel do you run?:

I run a gaming channel mostly Minecraft but I sometimes play other games like call of duty from time to time, I also play games based on viewer request "If I have it" or games with friends and other content creators, I am very busy with live streaming that I do not get to sit down and edit all the content I produce so my channel isn't just me who runs it but also my manager/ editor who edits and manages my content on a seperate channel which is mostly edited version of my livestreams.

How frequently do you upload?:

Weekly, Friday - Sunday @6pm

Other Information:

I am known by my nickname "Jay" and hopefully there are nice people here who would want to collaborate with a 142 sub channel, I mostly will accept others if they are on the same level as me or higher so I can grow faster but every now and then I sometimes will accept offers below my sub count.

Last edited:

MrDJSilva

Administrator
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Your name/alias:

DTM Panda but I am known for The Elite Panda or Jay.

Where are you from?:

United Kingdom

How old are you?:

How did you find Freedom!?

I was a Freedom! partner before the new requirements of 1k subs and 1k or something upload views lol, my old youtube account was "OlympusGamingDOTcom" I joined freedom in 2014 when I hit my 50 subs goal but made alot of mistakes since then and abandoned the channel (Team channel) I then went solo to have fun within the livestreaming community and is enjoying it so far. I am a returning member but on a new account.

What made you join our forums?:

I want to collaborate with others and grow my channel faster as my goal is to get at least 1k subs then 5k subs and then 10k and hopefully be full time livestreamer.

What are your hobbies?:

Music, Creating videos, Gaming

What is your favorite food?

My favorite food of all time is double egg sandwich with red sauce on thick white bread.

Why did you start YouTube?

I started YouTube to record my experiences within games I either played before or waiting to play them, I also started it to earn a career out of it as a backup if I ever lose my actual job.

What is your biggest dream?

To be CEO of my own company where I can fully support my family and friends while enjoying the benefits that a CEO can offer.

What kind of channel do you run?:

I run a gaming channel mostly Minecraft but I sometimes play other games like call of duty from time to time, I also play games based on viewer request "If I have it" or games with friends and other content creators, I am very busy with live streaming that I do not get to sit down and edit all the content I produce so my channel isn't just me who runs it but also my manager/ editor who edits and manages my content on a seperate channel which is mostly edited version of my livestreams.

How frequently do you upload?:

Weekly, Friday - Sunday

I haven't quite work out a time yet but I am getting there just need to make sure it balances out from my actual job.

Other Information:

I am known by my nickname "Jay" and hopefully there are nice people here who would want to collaborate with a 142 sub channel, I mostly will accept others if they are on the same level as me or higher so I can grow faster but every now and then I sometimes will accept offers below my sub count.

Hello, welcome back to the Freedom! Community!

George

CEO
Administrator
Dec 4, 2013
Dubai
h.ki
YouTube
georgevanous
omg awesome, that just made my day even better as first I hit my target at work for the first time in 9 months and I got a free shoutout from the awesome CEO of freedom!

Thanks @George
I was happy to feature you in my video, @DTMPanda !

My suggestion is to create thoughtful Minecraft videos instead of unplanned live streams like
on your channel.

Here is what I mean: can you create videos like this: https://minecraft.mgn.tv/minecraft-hypixel-skyblock-best-armor-for-beginners

If so, you may be eligible for the Freedom! Scholarship. You can learn more about the scholarship here: https://tip.tm/first-freedom-scholarship

If you want to apply, just speak to Brad Hahn, our first scholarship recipient, on Discord: Brad Hahn#7896

Hope this helps :)

DTM Panda

Rising User
Feb 9, 2021
YouTube
ah I can try, I'm doing planned livestreams now but due to work I have to only put attention 3 times per week since this is only part time but I am working to make it full time.

I will do my best to create tutorials and blogs and stuff but I am not the best at it.

Interesting on this suggestion: Freedom! Scholarship. I will have to check it out as I never heard of it until now.

Thanks for the advice.

I will also create good thumbnails, just didn't have time to do them since I am busy managing multiples projects like, I am a server owner for a pixelmon server and server console manager for an very interesting towny server similar to Hypixel Skyblock but with towny instead.