What kinds of videos/channels do you prefer most? (this is opinion-based) {PLEASE PICK ONLY 1}

• typical vlogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YouTube challenge vlogs

• Minecraft gaming

• general gaming (includes a variation of games)

• news

• music

• cooking

• "how to"

• OTHER (this means literally anything not already mentioned such as cartoons/anime, memes, etc)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
There's alot of changes that are going to be happening on my channel as well as a new series both starting February 8, 2017 (which has all been announced on my recent "update" video on my channel).

I have announced an entirely new schedule, an entirely new series, and even plans on having multiple videos per week all on my channel. If you want to get the entire information and new schedule, please check out the video on my recent video (posted on January 22, 2017). If you need to know how to find my channel, you can check the icon and "subscribe" links that are associated with my usual posts, click the large channel banner image (the one with the sub/view goal counter in the signature), or the channel link that is on my profile. Once you get to my channel, look for the video with the words "February 2017" in the thumbnail. All of the announcement and schedule info is mentioned in that video