What kind of games would you like me to review?

• Retro? (NES, SNES, GENESIS, 32X... etc.)

• Newer Games (PS4, Xbox One, High End PC Games)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Caretaker Gamer

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2015
YouTube
CaretakerGamer
Greetings, I'm Caretaker Gamer and I am new to the Forums here. I was mostly on mgn.tm but for some reason, not many people are using it anymore and would like to continue to have discussions with other Freedom creators!

My channel is a gaming channel that focuses on creating positive content which encompasses reviews, Top 10 lists, and discussion videos talking about what is happening in the gaming industry. I do not do news that often since i would rather focus on reviews. Going through a transitional period currently since I have been wanting to implement some changes for awhile now. Same content will be created, but in a more interesting fashion. (You, the viewers shall decide that :D)

I focus a lot on older games, but that doesn't exclude newer games as well. Just can't always keep up with all the games that come out (facepalm)

Well, I hope my ramblings have interested you and hope to see you all around!!

Caretaker Gamer

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2015
YouTube
CaretakerGamer
Welcome to the Forums, hope we'll be able to give you more discussions than MGN ;)

What's your favorite game at the moment?
Thank you for the welcome! Currently the first Nier game is quickly becoming one of my favorites! Really looking forward to beating it soon then I can make a video and gush about it haha