Not playing during live stream?

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I thought that on live streams people played while talking. But I've seen a couple recently where I swear the person isn't playing?... it's like they got a video of gameplay playing while the comment ate over it and talk to the audience?

Is that normal? Cause that would be 100% easier that trying to do it all at the same time... rofl sorry.. I don't know much about live streams...

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
I thought that on live streams people played while talking. But I've seen a couple recently where I swear the person isn't playing?... it's like they got a video of gameplay playing while the comment ate over it and talk to the audience?

Is that normal? Cause that would be 100% easier that trying to do it all at the same time... rofl sorry.. I don't know much about live streams...

I have never seen this, but if that is what they are doing, kind of takes out the "Live" aspect for me at least o_O

PinoyGamerChris

Respected User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube

I had heard of those people too. I forgot this girl stream name, but she just stream someones stream and used a face cam. Then talk to her audience and I heard she earns a couple of thousand dollars for donations.

You should see too a stream of people eating a lot of food and gets tons of donation.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I had heard of those people too. I forgot this girl stream name, but she just stream someones stream and used a face cam. Then talk to her audience and I heard she earns a couple of thousand dollars for donations.

You should see too a stream of people eating a lot of food and gets tons of donation.
Crazy...