Mitch Wensveen

Doing YouTube for over 5 years!
Freedom! Member
Well, hello there!

I'm a skilled Graphical Designer / Editor from the Netherlands and I want to use my skills for the greater good.
I am a mostly self-thought video editor. I work with Adobe Premiere and I know my way around most Adobe software (Including Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Audition, etc.).

I'm doing this because I get bored to much and I would love to help the community get 1080P 60FPS smoothness in their video's.

Here come some witty Q/A's to answer some questions.

So Mitch, Are ya' free?
Currently, I am. I'm planning to ask for money in the future though. But that's years ahead. I got allot to prove before I can fantasize about buying my first penthouse.

Oh, okay. So, do you have any material I can look at before I hire you?
Yes, you do! I've got my own humble YouTube Channel. Take a looksy!
I also have my own game related channel that's a bit more highly edited then the previous channel. You can see that one too, if ya' want. And after all of that, I have my own portfolio site you can look at. But that's mostly Graphical Design.

Oh, yeah, that's really cool and all. But how can I even get in contact with you?
I have a Twitter, @Mitchelchannel, where you can check me out. You can send me a DM there. You can also reply to this thread if you wish. I also have a contact page on my site. For good measure I've put the link to that page here.

Okay, now that that's out of the way. One more question. Are you a robot?
Whaaaaat? That's a weird question mate. Seriously, you might want to have your seriousness checked by a seriousness doctor. He/she's gonna need some serious help though, cuz' your seriousness is seriously waaaay off. Now THAT'S serious advice.

I hope I informed you enough. If there are any more questions just throw them my way and I'll answer them. No more robot questions though. Those aren't serious enough for me.

See ya' around the block!
Mitch Wensveen (Totally not a robot)

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hey man, I won't need videos edited, BUT I am looking for someone to redesign a customized Healing Potion for me. The one attached is the one I regularly use, but frankly I want to move away from the Minecraft potion. I'm looking for a customized designed bottle and look with HPH attached to it somehow, whether on the bottle itself or tag or something.
If you're interested let me know.
Thanks Health Potion.png

Reactions: Mitch Wensveen

Mitch Wensveen

Freedom! Member
Hey man, I won't need videos edited, BUT I am looking for someone to redesign a customized Healing Potion for me. The one attached is the one I regularly use, but frankly I want to move away from the Minecraft potion. I'm looking for a customized designed bottle and look with HPH attached to it somehow, whether on the bottle itself or tag or something.
If you're interested let me know.
Thanks View attachment 17805
Hi there! I guess I can give it a shot. Is there a way for better contact? Like, through Twitter DM's or something?

Zhavier

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2014
YouTube
HiZhav
Would you be interested in helping a Software Developing / Game Developing company with their channel? We don't post too often, but the help / contact would be great!

Reactions: Mitch Wensveen

Mitch Wensveen

Freedom! Member
Would you be interested in helping a Software Developing / Game Developing company with their channel? We don't post too often, but the help / contact would be great!
Yes, definitely! Seems awesome! We can keep in touch using Twitter. The link to my profile is in the main post.[DOUBLEPOST=1482947619][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay, you can contact me on Twitter for the specifics! The link is in the post.