TLO HUNSHIMA

Rising User
Oct 15, 2017
YouTube
HUNSHIMA
This is late but i feel that this would be the best time to post this. Leave a vote down below and let me know what you think. I'm a huge anime, and comic fan and this seems like the most sensable match up.

TLO HUNSHIMA

Rising User
Oct 15, 2017
YouTube
HUNSHIMA
I don't know what either of them are, can you explain for the non anime comic people? :D
Sure I have no problem explaining it. I'm not the best at explaining stuff but i can try though. Ultra instinct Goku is his next evolution pretty much the strongest form he has. There isn't much known about it yet since it literally just appeared last week but since he can go toe to toe with a guy that may have "infinite power" he has become one of the strongest characters in fiction. Silver age Superman is one of the strongest versions of superman. He pretty much has any power the writers give him. Like the power to shoot smaller supermen from his hands, and shapeshifting. He appeared to have unlimited power since he could pull planets with ease. That's all I can think of I hope that explains everything to you.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed