VR Playlist for Playlist

TGPGaming

Jun 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey Everyone

I am searching for 3 active youtubers did would be interrested to Promote eachothers playlist on there youtube page.
What This Means is i want to feature your videos on my youtube channel by adding on to an extra section into my channels homepage. Now if vieuwers visit my channel so theywill see your videos on what can be at an extra source of traffic for your channel.
And ofcause you do the same on your channel for my videos :)

This way we can help eachother in finding more traffic for our channels and help eachother to grow.

If you are interrested leave a comment down below and thus a way of contact.
Best way is by email - skype or Curse.

And a great day to you all :)
Gizmo

TGPGaming

Jun 6, 2016
YouTube
@IDubHD Hey buddy.. nice channel looked at it quick :) Is there a way i can contact your like Skype or Curse ? PLease leave me your contact info and ill contact you. Cheers :)

Jdo

Rising User
Aug 6, 2016
UK
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hey Everyone

I am searching for 3 active youtubers did would be interrested to Promote eachothers playlist on there youtube page.
What This Means is i want to feature your videos on my youtube channel by adding on to an extra section into my channels homepage. Now if vieuwers visit my channel so theywill see your videos on what can be at an extra source of traffic for your channel.

This way we can help eachother in finding more traffic for our channels and help eachother to grow.

Gizmo

I'm in for a P4P :) DM me?

Tearierboot

New User
May 27, 2016
Hey Everyone

Gizmo
can i do a clab with you too!

Tearierboot

New User
May 27, 2016
Hey Everyone

Gizmo
so could can we do a Playlist 4 playlist i got almost 300 sub on youtube :)

Original Gamesters

Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
Canada
www.ogtv.ca
YouTube
Ogtv1up
We are totally into this. I never thought of it until I saw Freedom suggest it. I think it's a great idea to give all of our subscribers, however few, more options. It would be best to use playlists with different games than the ones we feature ourselves I'm guessing.

Tiffany Amber

New User
Sep 1, 2016
YouTube
Hi! I saw your post regarding playlist for playlist and am definitely open to working with you. If you could put my What I Eat In A Day playlist up, that would be great! :) I'll get yours up as soon as you reply.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Tiffany Amber