Gaming Playlist for Playlist

Nuno GME

Nov 27, 2016
YouTube
Nuno_GME
sup dude i'm willing to do playlist for playlist it was nice to see this to be honesty because i asked for same thing on my post :) witch playlist you want me to put on

OMG! I didnt think anybody would reply :eek:. Any of the Pokemon ones if possible since I love Pokemon :oops:(y) (Y). I really really appreciate it .

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
OMG! I didnt think anybody would reply :eek:. Any of the Pokemon ones if possible since I love Pokemon :oops:(y) (Y). I really really appreciate it .
no problem bro :D and i also do pokemon :D lol[DOUBLEPOST=1480425050][/DOUBLEPOST]
just one problem dude you only have one play list witch is overwatch is that the one you want me to put on :/ im confused

Nuno GME

Nov 27, 2016
YouTube
Nuno_GME
no problem bro :D and i also do pokemon :D lol[DOUBLEPOST=1480425050][/DOUBLEPOST]
just one problem dude you only have one play list witch is overwatch is that the one you want me to put on :/ im confused

Oh! I'm sorry. YES I'm slow.... I'll would like to put your Pokemon playlist (or whatever you would like) on my channel if possible of course and If you could put my overwatch one ? I'm sorry about the confusion. (facepalm)

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Reactions: Nuno GME

LWLegends

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 14, 2015
YouTube
Hi, I am interested in doing this, but not sure how it works. Can you explain the process to me... what benefits does each person get? Thanks

Damukabu

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 12, 2016
YouTube
I could playlist4playlist with you if you want[DOUBLEPOST=1481568175][/DOUBLEPOST]
lol no problem dude and i have already put your playlist up on my channel this is my latest pokemon playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHjScouDdatk1Fi9f3rCQLQtBavZ9WC3K i hope it helps your channel having your playliost on my channel :)
I put your pokemon go playlist on my channel![DOUBLEPOST=1481568287][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi All,

Let me know if anybody would be interested for playlist for playlist.

Thank you for any help or support.
I put your overwatch playlist on my channel!

Last edited:

Nuno GME

Nov 27, 2016
YouTube
Nuno_GME
Hi, I am interested in doing this, but not sure how it works. Can you explain the process to me... what benefits does each person get? Thanks

I attached the freedom youtube link explaining a little better how the playlist 4 playlist works[DOUBLEPOST=1481578039][/DOUBLEPOST]
I could playlist4playlist with you if you want[DOUBLEPOST=1481568175][/DOUBLEPOST]
I put your pokemon go playlist on my channel![DOUBLEPOST=1481568287][/DOUBLEPOST]
I put your overwatch playlist on my channel!

Thank you so much :eek:. Let me know if you have a playlist I can put it on mine as well.