Playlists vs Multiple Channels...

KuyasKorner

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
I keep asking myself this question all the time and every now and then I read something that sways my decisions. Any thoughts on this topic?

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Depends on what the content is. If it is all gaming, then playlists, if some are vlogs / gaming / music then separate. Just my thoughts on it.

If everything is the same genre, why spread it out and have 10 subs on all channels rather than 100 on one,

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
I agree with Fourth Wall Games. My main channel is heavily focused on Game Development. When I got into making Music, I decided to make a new channel to post music because I didn't wanna mix everything together. I felt it would look cluttered.

KuyasKorner

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
I started my channel with the idea of the channel being about me as the topic. Most of my videos would be gaming videos but will be uploading vlogs and other things that I wanted to share as interests of mine on an occasional bases.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
As a small channel you don't want to be spreading out your fan base. If it's totally different content then maybe use 2 channels but only if your prepared to manage 2.