Status
Not open for further replies.

ubarai

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2014
YouTube
So i saw you helped a freedom partner with getting monetization back up. I have recently had the same thing April 20th to be more accurate. I have sent them 3 emails so far and have yet to hear back. I am a bit confused as to why this was done, I wanna know if there is anything else I could do to prevent this from happening and would be nice to let other partners know of this as well. I would love any kind of help through this that anyone can give. I posted this on a freedom video but I don't know if you have seen it yet or not, I am kind of wondering where I should post this. I have some content lined up to be placed on my channel but I don't wanna post it till I get monetization back up. please reply back even if its to say this is not the place to post this. (would love to know where to post it to be honest)

It has been over a month now I have gotten no help from adsence youtube or this partnership I have posted this on the video where george helped a partner with a similar problem. I have posted twice on george's discussion now I am confused as all hell as to why this has happened. and there seems to be no responce from any place I have posted this so I guess I'll just put it everywhere!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.