Poll #3: What Do You Want To See First?

Possum n' Pawesome

Possum YouTubers
Freedom! Member
Apr 24, 2015
Hello all!

We are working on a big project near the end of the year and we decided to do an 'In 48 Seconds' video! :D

If you don't know what this series is about, then here is a quick overview:

In 48 Seconds is a summary/parody of a movie in a comedic way. For example, let's say we did Avengers: Age of Ultron. If we did the movie in 48 seconds, then we would summarize the movie. point out some plot points, make jokes and just have fun making it. It's fun to make and is also fun to watch.

We have decided on two movies to do, but not exactly sure what to do first, so what do you want to see first?*

Pixels

or

Jurassic World? :)

We will do both movies, though. :D

Thanks!

*Poll will be closed after 12 days of being opened.

Last edited:

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I picked pixels because it will give your video more chances to be funny, and less competition video wise... Jurassic world is a great movie... don't get me wrong...

But I worry that any jurassic video would get buried in all the let's play videos there are of the movie games...

I still think it's worth doing... Jurassic World was an incredible movie... reminded me of watching the first one...

Possum n' Pawesome

Possum YouTubers
Freedom! Member
Apr 24, 2015
After the long wait, it's finally here! Jurassic World in 48 Seconds! :D It is now up on our channel! :)

Thank you all for voting! :D