Entertainment "Re-introducing" ninjajou10!!!

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
So George (the CEO of Freedom!) has told me that I can re-introduce myself. It has been over 3 years since I last introduced myself so I'm just gonna do the same thing I did last time but an updated version.

Your name/alias: My name is Jou (not the real life real name) (also it's pronounced like Joe but I wrote it incorrectly and kinda stuck with it)
Where are you from?: I'm from Latvia. (which is in Europe for the people that don't know Geography)
How old are you?: I'm 17 years old.
How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom because of my cousin. Also back then I wanted to find ways to grow and Freedom has helped me with that.
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to see what's going on here and let others know about me.
What are your hobbies?: I play video games and make youtube videos...after over 5 years of doing youtube these are still my main hobbies. Other hobbies that I do way less would be: Football (Soccer), video editing and other stuff that I'm too lazy to think of. Also math and geography can be really fun for me. Oh yeah! I also have a small collection of country flags.
What is your favorite food? CEREAL WITH MILK....is what I have every breakfast...yeah I know: not very healthy.
Why did you start YouTube? I wanted to make other people happy and entertained while also doing stuff I enjoy.
What is your biggest dream? Actually doing youtube full time.
What kind of channel do you run?: I do gaming videos with some other stuff sprinkled in sometimes.
How frequently do you upload?: It kinda changes a lot depending on how busy and/or lazy I am but I try to upload 1 per week (sometimes 2 videos tho per week)

Btw my favorite games are Minecraft and Pokemon.

Basically I'm called ninjajou10 on all the big social platforms that I sometimes use like YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit and I'm about to make a Facebook page.

Growth overall has been kinda slow but in the last 2/3 years it's been picking up pace (especially in 2019 and 2020)

Edit: sorry for the waaaaaaayy too much text there is to read here

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
looks up old introduction

It's nice to see how you've changed a bit over time ;) Maybe there should be some more exemptions to the "only one introduction" rules to see how people change over time! Keep being awesome around the Forums!

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
looks up old introduction

It's nice to see how you've changed a bit over time ;) Maybe there should be some more exemptions to the "only one introduction" rules to see how people change over time! Keep being awesome around the Forums!
thanks!
It's crazy how fast time passes by

George

CEO
Administrator
Dec 4, 2013
Dubai
h.ki
YouTube
georgevanous
Thanks for re-introducing yourself, Jou!

We are not getting many posts in the "Introduce yourself" forum these days, so I thought this can help the long-time loyal members update themselves and add some activity here :)

EcCeNTriC Cuddless???

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 15, 2018
YouTube
So George (the CEO of Freedom!) has told me that I can re-introduce myself. It has been over 3 years since I last introduced myself so I'm just gonna do the same thing I did last time but an updated version.

Your name/alias: My name is Jou (not the real life real name) (also it's pronounced like Joe but I wrote it incorrectly and kinda stuck with it)
Where are you from?: I'm from Latvia. (which is in Europe for the people that don't know Geography)
How old are you?: I'm 17 years old.
How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom because of my cousin. Also back then I wanted to find ways to grow and Freedom has helped me with that.
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to see what's going on here and let others know about me.
What are your hobbies?: I play video games and make youtube videos...after over 5 years of doing youtube these are still my main hobbies. Other hobbies that I do way less would be: Football (Soccer), video editing and other stuff that I'm too lazy to think of. Also math and geography can be really fun for me. Oh yeah! I also have a small collection of country flags.
What is your favorite food? CEREAL WITH MILK....is what I have every breakfast...yeah I know: not very healthy.
Why did you start YouTube? I wanted to make other people happy and entertained while also doing stuff I enjoy.
What is your biggest dream? Actually doing youtube full time.
What kind of channel do you run?: I do gaming videos with some other stuff sprinkled in sometimes.
How frequently do you upload?: It kinda changes a lot depending on how busy and/or lazy I am but I try to upload 1 per week (sometimes 2 videos tho per week)

Btw my favorite games are Minecraft and Pokemon.

Basically I'm called ninjajou10 on all the big social platforms that I sometimes use like YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit and I'm about to make a Facebook page.

Growth overall has been kinda slow but in the last 2/3 years it's been picking up pace (especially in 2019 and 2020)

Edit: sorry for the waaaaaaayy too much text there is to read here
Always cool to see a familiar face one here, and keep being awesome with the channel! :D

F! Ian

Administrator
Administrator
Apr 25, 2018
Thanks for taking up George's suggestion, @ninjajou10 ! :)

As an aside, whenever I see "Latvia" my brain keeps trying to autocorrect it to "Latveria". Stupid brain.

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
Thanks for taking up George's suggestion, @ninjajou10 ! :)

As an aside, whenever I see "Latvia" my brain keeps trying to autocorrect it to "Latveria". Stupid brain.
no problem!
Ah yes the marvel country where I, Dr. Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom, live and prosper (although I would like to think of myself more as a ninja since ninjas are cool and my name is *ninja*jou10) (also I definitely didn't just google what Latveria was because I didn't know about it....noooo definitely didn't do that)

F! Ian

Administrator
Administrator
Apr 25, 2018
Definitely not your Doomness, sir! One of your stature would not stoop to using anything as banal as Google.