Request Requesting opinions of second TocOut and Sweat test video

TimeOut Corner

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2015
YouTube
I have just uploaded my second test video of my new series TocOut Workout. Which is a series where I TimeOut Corner exercises while playing video games.

The purpose of this series is to try and stay active while playing video games so whenever I take an L (or lose or get beat down) or whatever the game is then I have to do a quick mini workout. Which I think can be a good way for gamers to stay active and get some sweat going.

Game being played: Thumper

Video below:

CptRussia

Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2016
Actually its not a bad idea for a videos series, mainly since most gamers sit for hours, and as soon as they get up. Dead
So yea it helps to stay in shape

+1

Reactions: TimeOut Corner

TimeOut Corner

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2015
YouTube
Not a bad way to game and exercise at the same time, do you have a limit on how much workout you would do? Like, let's say, you lose 50 times in one session does that mean you will workout 50 times?

Keep it up! :)
Correct this would mean that I would have to work out 50 times, granted I might be slick and add a few stretches in and claim them as workouts to ease my misery lol[DOUBLEPOST=1505755572][/DOUBLEPOST]
Actually its not a bad idea for a videos series, mainly since most gamers sit for hours, and as soon as they get up. Dead
So yea it helps to stay in shape

+1
Same thing I thought a good way to stay active even its its small stuff.