Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
Ok first, your channel trailer is tad too long. You should try and keep it it 30 sec to 1 min. In your about tab, I got no idea what your channel is about and only know what your pc specs. Give info what your channel is about, what you plan to upload and when.

Reactions: KaragGaming

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
banner and profile are ok

you need to put more effort into your thumbnails. taking screenshots wont draw in viewers.

you need to work on your tags

you have a nice commentary voice so tats good.

cleaner/better thumbnails and better seo would do your channel some justice. you seem to have the commentary down

KaragGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
banner and profile are ok

you need to put more effort into your thumbnails. taking screenshots wont draw in viewers.

you need to work on your tags

you have a nice commentary voice so tats good.

cleaner/better thumbnails and better seo would do your channel some justice. you seem to have the commentary down
thank you for the feedback i should have my thumbnails hopefully sorted within a week buying photoshop so should be looking to try fix things :) also any suggestions on how to get better with seo

Reactions: SkillNasty

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Your banner is good straight forward and simple.

Thumbnails need to be worked on as they dont draw to the viewers attention, make them stand out by using some funky fonts like the Bubblegum font or Cartoonist font. pick the background that best describes the video and try not put anything misleading.

Tags are alright good in some videos, I know tags are hard sometimes and theres a lot of YouTube tutorials to help out there.

When I watched your recent video on MW2 and your Crash Bandicoot video I look for the quality of the video and they are very good, I listened to the commentary and your voice is clear, your speaking on topic, but when you are speaking the background video is just gameplay, good for lets plays but if your doing something informational best to have some stuff stand out, by adding some images, changing some scenes to better describe and show what your on about.

overall I like your channel and your content is good, keep it up :)

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
thank you for the feedback i should have my thumbnails hopefully sorted within a week buying photoshop so should be looking to try fix things :) also any suggestions on how to get better with seo

its hard to make suggestions because some of your videos are covering old topics, but overall your tags are to broad. like "modernwarfare" or "battlefield". when you use those things you are competing with every single video that has that tag. you need to get a bit more specific and narrow so people can find the videos.

Reactions: SkillNasty

KaragGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Your banner is good straight forward and simple.

Thumbnails need to be worked on as they dont draw to the viewers attention, make them stand out by using some funky fonts like the Bubblegum font or Cartoonist font. pick the background that best describes the video and try not put anything misleading.

Tags are alright good in some videos, I know tags are hard sometimes and theres a lot of YouTube tutorials to help out there.

When I watched your recent video on MW2 and your Crash Bandicoot video I look for the quality of the video and they are very good, I listened to the commentary and your voice is clear, your speaking on topic, but when you are speaking the background video is just gameplay, good for lets plays but if your doing something informational best to have some stuff stand out, by adding some images, changing some scenes to better describe and show what your on about.

overall I like your channel and your content is good, keep it up :)

I have started to update thumbnails on the very latest video's currently creating for old videos now how do the current ones look?

Reactions: derwinvlog
D

Deleted member 197467

The Intro is so long and isn't focus on getting new viewers and new people as it is for people who are already subbed. I recommend making a montage that is about 1-2m long that has a little of everything you do on it. Also if you are going to do a video longer then 4m use a mic