Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
i've never reviewed music before and im honestly not sure what to say. I woudnt exactly dance to this, the....peaks? are a bit to high to throw in the background of a video for me, im not sure if i'd download it but if it happened to be playing while I was working on something i wouldnt exactly be annoyed, but i wouldnt have picked it myself.

like its not hype and the music itself is a bit to distracting to be in the background of something important.

Reactions: Flex Bormarr

Flex Bormarr

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2015
Iowa
YouTube
i've never reviewed music before and im honestly not sure what to say. I woudnt exactly dance to this, the....peaks? are a bit to high to throw in the background of a video for me, im not sure if i'd download it but if it happened to be playing while I was working on something i wouldnt exactly be annoyed, but i wouldnt have picked it myself.

like its not hype and the music itself is a bit to distracting to be in the background of something important.
I appreciate the feedback. I'm glad you like it... to some extent :p. I don't really try to make music as a background song I want it to be a foreground song, as I'm sure many other producers do the same.[DOUBLEPOST=1515092201][/DOUBLEPOST]
A tad repetitive but that's not a terrible thing sometimes. It would do well as the background to a rocket league video. Just as a thought.
I'm glad you like it. :)

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
I appreciate the feedback. I'm glad you like it... to some extent :p. I don't really try to make music as a background song I want it to be a foreground song, as I'm sure many other producers do the same.

haha, hope something about that was helpful. i've never tried explaining why i liked/disliked a song before

Reactions: Flex Bormarr