PlatinumPurge

Well-Known User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge
Hello, so over the last few weeks I have been lazy on how I was editing. Watching the Channel Reviews today. I decided to revamp my channel including my video editing skills. So I want to know if you guys liked the way of how I edited this video. I took different editing styles from different YouTubers such as zoom in, cutting boring bits out, music over speed clips. Is it more entertaining than a normal lets play survival oh do you prefer way I edited it!

WHO Ever leaves a constructive comment on how I edited this video so what you enjoyed/like and disliked will receive a shout out on Wednesday video! Thank you for your support love Platty!

Thank you!

#freedomfamily

D

Deleted member 197467

Hello, so over the last few weeks I have been lazy on how I was editing. Watching the Channel Reviews today. I decided to revamp my channel including my video editing skills. So I want to know if you guys liked the way of how I edited this video. I took different editing styles from different YouTubers such as zoom in, cutting boring bits out, music over speed clips. Is it more entertaining than a normal lets play survival oh do you prefer way I edited it!

WHO Ever leaves a constructive comment on how I edited this video so what you enjoyed/like and disliked will receive a shout out on Wednesday video! Thank you for your support love Platty!

Thank you!

#freedomfamily

Nice work. I can see you took your time on the video and the editing is well done