Rising User
Dec 22, 2017
YouTube
Your name/alias: Leon / Razmins
I don't know if my account is linked buy just youtube Razmins

Where are you from?: Manchester, England, UK

How old are you?: 22

How did you find Freedom!?
A friend of mine suggested posting in this forum a while ago, just never got round to it until now!

What made you join our forums?: I think I put a fair amount of time and effort into creating my videos which I did just to show my friends and entertain them, however they've encourage me to go share my channel with others, so here I am doing so!

What are your hobbies?:
Gaming, I have a career in creating Radio which is what I studied at University for 3 years! I'm into playing Football (Soccer), I love all things music, form listening to producing it and going to numerous gigs

What is your favorite food?
pizza cmon easy.

Why did you start YouTube?
I've had YouTube Channel since I was about 10, started with a Pokemon Channel, Then moved to a Gaming channel, before the channel I have now, which I loved creating content for, however univeristy gave me such little time to work on videos due to studying, now weirdly I have more time and find videos easier to make, My first post has just recently been uploaded.

What is your biggest dream?
To have my own late night radio show or podcast! As well as my YouTube channel of course, I'm hoping to also upload Radio to it as well as Gaming, just once I know how to add nice visuals to go with the sound. I'm not even wanting a huge audience, I just want an audience outside my friends who will enjoy my content just as much as we do!

What kind of channel do you run?: A gaming centered channel however there's not structure to what game I play, as my videos show. I will just upload what I find entertaining in the hopes others do. Ranging from funny moments, clips edited over music, commentary to literally anything. I may upload radio in the future too"

How frequently do you upload?: I'm hoping to at least to a video a week just whilst I get use to the production process again (editing, making thumbnails, recording ect) , and then I'll be hoping to up it to two and then if I gained an audience I'd obviously cater towards them, but my end goal would be no more than 2-3 a week, because the quality of the video also matter to me not just the content.

My old videos will be a little out-dated when it comes to my full personality however i'm still very proud of them and again can't wait to here from other content creators! Feel free to let me know about your channel, I love watching other peoples take on creating videos and I appreciate any feedback!

Last edited:

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
welcome to freedom and man that is one good introduction thread. well done. and another fellow gaming channel. podcasts are a lot of fun yes and yeah you should do what you like for if you dont like what you do ppl who watch you will notice and it will be less fun to watch. I hope to see you around

Razmins

Rising User
Dec 22, 2017
YouTube
Thank you man[DOUBLEPOST=1513949594][/DOUBLEPOST]
welcome to freedom and man that is one good introduction thread. well done. and another fellow gaming channel. podcasts are a lot of fun yes and yeah you should do what you like for if you dont like what you do ppl who watch you will notice and it will be less fun to watch. I hope to see you around
Thank you appreciated! Glad you like my post I didn't just want to spam my channel, hope to get across my personality and how much I love creating content! I'll be sure to take a look at yours!

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
dude compared to the introductions we had yesterday this is heaven, we litterally had an introduction thread consisting out of 5 words and a link so dont worry, you arent spamming. not even close to spamming

Reactions: LW and Razmins