Gaming Royal

RoyalRPG

New User
Sep 4, 2017
YouTube
Hello, I am Royal. The prefix of this thread may be a tad misleading, since I'm not a Let's-Player as you might expect. Rather, I'm using this channel as a means of pacing myself for a developing a small video game using RPG Maker software. The game is a personal project of mine, and it's completely free to download and play. Of course, the only stipulation is that I'm the only person working on it and progress will probably be slow.

My YouTube Channel will predominantly feature monthly updates on my progress, occurring around the beginning of each month. It also has music tracks I've developed for the game, so you can get a sense of what you'll be getting in the game. I try to upload at least two per month, but it may vary from time to time. Perhaps as the project continues I'll branch out into other areas, though for right now that's what I'm focusing on.

The game will be divided into 6 installments, with each one being a continuation of the last. As a matter of fact, I've completed the first installment, Project Rousai. Once you reach my channel, you should be able to navigate to the download site.

If your interest is piqued, I would be elated for you to try it out and give me feedback. If there's no link to my channel in this thread, I apologize, but this is my first post (and you need five to allow a link?) and the signature link won't recognize my channel ID as instructed, so I don't know if it will work. Though, if you search "Project Rousai", my videos should pop up.

Thank you for your time!