PrettyKoolCat

Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2016
YouTube
PrettyKoolCat
I know what's scary to some might not be scary to others.
Some people like gory and bloody (Friday the 13th), while others like phycological horror (The Park), or just plain old jumpscare horror games (Silent Night).
I think the scariest games are the jumpscare type of games.

So what do you consider the scariest game you have ever played or want to play?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I know what's scary to some might not be scary to others.
Some people like gory and bloody (Friday the 13th), while others like phycological horror (The Park), or just plain old jumpscare horror games (Silent Night).
I think the scariest games are the jumpscare type of games.

So what do you consider the scariest game you have ever played or want to play?

Condemned was a game that mixed excitement with a dark setting wich gave me goosebumps from beginning till end.

Reactions: PrettyKoolCat

HPN2017

Rising User
Oct 22, 2017
Out of the ones I have played recently, I have to go with The Evil Within. Honestly, what make a game scary for me is when you when you can become completely immersed in the character and find yourself holding your breath every time you turn a corner. RE7 was scarier than previous entries in the series, but still followed a relatively familiar formula for environment layout. So it was a little too easy to predict when a tough fight was about to happen. The Evil Within made the environment somewhat uniform across all areas... so predicting when something bad was going to happen became a little more difficult... not impossible... but more difficult.

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Resident Evil 7 is one of the scariest I have played because you get that feeling of what's gonna happen next and you are literally holding your breath because of some environment noises or having no noise at all
Games like these are scarier

Empyragon

Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Empyragon
Corpse Party, Resident Evil 7, The Evil Within. Games that sort of mix jumpscares with psychological horror are nightmares to me, so i generally don't play them but i enjoy seeing others play them

502Gaming

Rising User
Dec 1, 2017
YouTube
I don’t know if it is the scariest but I think Resident Evil Remake give you a constant dose of nervousness and just eerie feelings through the entire game. Silent Hill 2, Dead Space, and Resident Evil 7 are good ones too.

Michael Aquila

Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2017
YouTube
Outlast series.
There is nothing worst than being in constant fear that some crazy people will rip your head or cut your finger (did happen in outlast 1) or destroy your "thing" (the best closing for outlast 2 demo version)

Reactions: iGoDZoFLuiGii