paladin

New User
Freedom! Member
Greetings Everyone,

George has built a very impressive socially responsible network, and it appears that it will be productive and a great pleasure to participate with the members who seem to love cinematography as much as I do.

So to introduce Paladin Movies International and myself to you rather than typing a lot of words it seems more appropriate to share the most recent video my crew and I produced this week. So "ÏF" I have setup my signature file correctly you will find the link to an edutainment video with details to get access to great FREE video production software. And also a FREE copy of a New eBook with excellent business strategies newbies and even the pros will most likely appreciate.

Please feel free to let me know what you think and if you have any questions. Also please give a Shout Out for your favorite Music With A Message in the comments, and of course share the video!

Best Regards to Everyone, Ron

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Greetings!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Reactions: paladin

Aeterni

Rising User
Aug 21, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! community, +sub from me, although we both produce completely different content I hope that both our channels continue to grow!

Reactions: paladin