HyperLabs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2015
YouTube
ItsJackLads
Please note that this is mainly about gaming gfx before continuing!

So for my gaming thumbnails I create Source Film maker(SFM) renders of characters and if you don't know what source film maker is or how to use it then you really should learn how to use it. Something that came to mind whilst creating one of my thumbnails is that there isn't really any good SFM render packs for people that don't know how to use the program due to its "highly complicated" look and style. It's not exactly complicated after you learn it but some people are not as into art and animation as me so I can understand the struggle of others so what I wanted to come on here and ask is that does anyone have an interest in my creating this pack and putting it on the freedom forums for everyone to use.

When looking at the images bellow im only talking about the character parts not the rest of the image.You can find these thumbnail located on my YouTube channel if you seek interest in looking at the rest of them.

Here are some examples of what i mean when i talk about the renders for anyone that doesn't understand: