defender833

talk to me - doesn't hurt :)
Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2014
Aachen
YouTube
Defender833
Hey Folks,
this has been a pilot program in the german community last november and we want to try it on a somewhat larger scale (please only players from Europe as we want to minimize lag). This is an offer for all of you gamers out there who dont want to celebrate carnival! :D

When?
- Rose Monday 8th February - Ash Wednesday 10th February (Times will be announced and will be displayed in GMT+1 [Berlin])

Do I need to buy the game?
- No, this game is in Beta/Work in Progress, anyone who enrolls, gets a BetaKey (you can keep them after this for future play tests).

What is it about?
- See yourself!

May I record/stream?
- if you want to - go for it, if not that's not bad either we wanna have a good time =)

Can I win something?
- Expect the unexpected!

Who can participate?
- Every Freedom! Partner who is partnered more than 3 weeks when the tournament goes live and lives in europe is able to enroll.

System Requirements:
- Quad Core 4GB Ram
- GTX 560 or better
- 64bit windows 7 or newer

How do we communicate?
- I am hosting a mumble-server - feel free to have a look at it :)
(mumble is a cheap alternative to teamspeak that anyone can host)
adress: martins.dyndns-server.com
Port: 64738

Final Information:
The Tournament will start at 3pm GMT+1 on Monday
we will have a little warmup match before we go into the tournament so everyone has the chance to play the game before we start.

Any questions?
-> Just leave me a comment below and i will suppl the original post!

Cheers Martin ;)

Enrolled Users (please see german section as i dont want to keep track of two threads)

Last edited:
Reactions: riganthor and Danny

defender833

Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2014
Aachen
YouTube
Defender833
@Neal i would appreciate to enroll you - unfortunatly you would have to move to europe or live with a huge lag, which is kind of unfair to be honest :/ if this works out great i can maybe get the devs to open a NA-Server so you guys can play to ;)

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
nealcarico
@Neal i would appreciate to enroll you - unfortunatly you would have to move to europe or live with a huge lag, which is kind of unfair to be honest :/ if this works out great i can maybe get the devs to open a NA-Server so you guys can play to ;)
Aha, well I can't really move to Europe just for a game, so I'll wait ;)

defender833

Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2014
Aachen
YouTube
Defender833
Thanks for participating everyone! We had a lovely time and will make sure to host such an event again, maybe even on a larger scale! :D
Presents for every one who actually showed up will go out tommorow! Cheers, Defender833