Tech talkingStuff Podcast Network

TalkingStuff Network

New User
Freedom! Member
Hi,
I'am Vinayak, and talking Stuff is our podcast network .

Our mission is to sift through the heaps of information available and inform you about things that will help you.

We are located in Hyderabad India, and I say we, as my channel is run by my friend Vikram Mohan and I.

I'am 38 years old, and we got into the YouTube scene too late i guess, but we are here to try and make our name.
We are new here, and we feel that the community in the forums, will be able to guide us and help us to reach our goals.
My hobbies are tech, computers, reading books and watching TV.

My friend and i generally talk tech a lot, and we get questions from users on which mobile to buy, gadget /gizmo tips etc. So we thought, why don't we create a channel, and that's how talkingStuff came into being

We began our podcasts with technology – we have videos, blogs and a podcast that inform on new tech, and also DIY projects..

The talkingTech podcast is a weekly audio show for the person who isn’t a tech. enthusiast, someone who wants to know how the tech he/she has invested in can help them focus on what’s important – life.

talkingTech minis are bite sized videos that inform you about various things tech without taking up too much of your time.

Our blog posts are for the person who wants details – we have detailed reviews, articles, and interesting posts.

We are working hard (okay, not really) to get you more shows on topics that you care about, in a language that speaks to you.

In the meantime, please stay in touch with us – listen or watch to talking Tech and keep tabs on us on Facebook and YouTube.

If you have any tech query, feedback or just want to say hi, drop us a line at [email protected].

We generally upload around 1-4 videos a week.

Visit our channel at https://www.youtube.com/talkingstuffnet

Cheers and let’s keep talking

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
so in which language do you do this and what does it mean you gather info, do you make podcasts about all kinds of subjects or something? anyhoe welcome to freedom I hope you feel welcome here

TalkingStuff Network

New User
Freedom! Member
so in which language do you do this and what does it mean you gather info, do you make podcasts about all kinds of subjects or something? anyhoe welcome to freedom I hope you feel welcome here
We make our videos primarily in English, a few are in local language (we were experimenting on how well they would do). The name of the channel is talkingStuff, but the stuff word is replaced by what we are generally targeting, such as talkingTech our tech show, talkingMoney our show on finance/investments, we will be branching into more.[DOUBLEPOST=1511491959][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey there, welcome to the forums :)
It sounds like you cover quite a few topics on your channel, what would be your most interesting topic to talk about ?
Right now it's tech. we would branch into other topics, but most of our videos are on tech at present.

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi,
I'am Vinayak, and talking Stuff is our podcast network .

Our mission is to sift through the heaps of information available and inform you about things that will help you.

We are located in Hyderabad India, and I say we, as my channel is run by my friend Vikram Mohan and I.

I'am 38 years old, and we got into the YouTube scene too late i guess, but we are here to try and make our name.
We are new here, and we feel that the community in the forums, will be able to guide us and help us to reach our goals.
My hobbies are tech, computers, reading books and watching TV.

My friend and i generally talk tech a lot, and we get questions from users on which mobile to buy, gadget /gizmo tips etc. So we thought, why don't we create a channel, and that's how talkingStuff came into being

We began our podcasts with technology – we have videos, blogs and a podcast that inform on new tech, and also DIY projects..

The talkingTech podcast is a weekly audio show for the person who isn’t a tech. enthusiast, someone who wants to know how the tech he/she has invested in can help them focus on what’s important – life.

talkingTech minis are bite sized videos that inform you about various things tech without taking up too much of your time.

Our blog posts are for the person who wants details – we have detailed reviews, articles, and interesting posts.

We are working hard (okay, not really) to get you more shows on topics that you care about, in a language that speaks to you.

In the meantime, please stay in touch with us – listen or watch to talking Tech and keep tabs on us on Facebook and YouTube.

If you have any tech query, feedback or just want to say hi, drop us a line at [email protected].

We generally upload around 1-4 videos a week.

Visit our channel at https://www.youtube.com/talkingstuffnet

Cheers and let’s keep talking
Welcome to the forums :p
Your channel looks great and I wondered if maybe we could collab or something with a tech countdown or podcast :)