Things on Youtube that irritate you

Killadays

KillaDays
Freedom! Member
Jun 24, 2014
Canadurr
YouTube
Yes ^^ I hate that the recommended page is the main page instead of my subscriptions page, and there isn't an option to change that. And people who comment dumb stuff for no reason

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
When you come across someone who is doing extremely well on youtube, but the videos are terrible in quality.
Not like, terrible videos in my opinion, I mean terrible as in, bad audio and video. I just don't understand how a channel can do so well under those circumstances. On top, it's not like their commentary, thumbnails, descriptions or keywords are anything special either.

It's not really irritating per say, as it is more baffling if anything. It just tends to leave me with the one reaction, "How!?" ..... "Why?" o_O "I don't get it."

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
the whole missing like's bug annoys me too no end and the whole people who say that they want something different then another lets play channel but when you do something new you get ignored.

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
Sub4sub, advertising themselves on other channels, shoutout contests that mostly have no effect on gaining long term viewers but just gaining inactive subs etc. However I did not get a single message of ''s4s'' or advertising at all for a long time, which I am happy about.

I think a more recent problem that I had was when somebody here on freedom said ''hey, I subscribed to you'' but then I said to him ''ok, don't subscribe to me if you did not watch a single video of mine yet, you don't even know if you like my content or not, yet you subbed''. Later, I got a message back saying ''oh, I subbed just to remind myself to check you later'' and guess what happens.....just take a guess.... yeah, I heard nothing of that guy, another inactive sub under my belt. I hate people that sub and do not commit. At LEAST watch a couple of videos. It think some people do not even know the point of subbing.

Reactions: Kratos Aurion

AverageRageGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2015
YouTube
My biggest is when people leave horrible comments and have NO reply button. Talk about chicken ****. My subs generally stick up for me and trash someone that comes in and trolls. But when someone talks ****, and has no reply button. It's pathetic.