Things on Youtube that irritate you

Flex Bormarr

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2015
Iowa
YouTube
When someone comments on video saying "I can't believe you watch this ****.... this guy is gay, that guys an asshole, and that guy is a F**ing fa**ot"

Reactions: 8-Bit-Relic

8-Bit-Relic

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 17, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
1. Google plus... I can't comment with the Wii U anymore and I don't want to take care of another Social Media account as most people have Facebok.
2. Lack of automatic linking of videos to Facebook.
3. There are no response videos which hrlped so much to grow.
4. That everybody seems to have a content ID account who have nothing to do with the claimend mrfia.
5. The lack of respect in the comment section.
6. The interface. I can't find many options without uding bookmarks anymore...
7. That damn focus on the area around LA isn't a problem but that there is virtually no support over here.
8. The customer service is compared to Dailymotion hard to find and a joke.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Sub 4 sub people and people who spam other channels to advertise themselves.
This is something that really grinds my gears!
People that send you messages or place a reaction with the most ANNOYING question ever. Could you sub to me?!
Not only on YT but also on Twitter and Instagram the Follow for Follow Technique... i have seen peolle grow from 1 to 1.000 in a day with the 4F4 technique and all i think is why?! Earn your Subs and followers by working hard not by choosing the easy way out wich also ends up being useless...

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Ok, all of us have to have them. What is yours? mine is currently gaining a sub than losing a sub to where you stay stuck between the same two numbers.
I hate when you've been on a continuing upward trend of views/subs, and then you start to plateau and growth slows down. DAMNIT GRAPH.[DOUBLEPOST=1445172999][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is something that really grinds my gears!
People that send you messages or place a reaction with the most ANNOYING question ever. Could you sub to me?!
Not only on YT but also on Twitter and Instagram the Follow for Follow Technique... i have seen peolle grow from 1 to 1.000 in a day with the 4F4 technique and all i think is why?! Earn your Subs and followers by working hard not by choosing the easy way out wich also ends up being useless...
Those people are just doing themselves harm. They end up having channels with thousands of subs but only 10 views per video.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I hate when you've been on a continuing upward trend of views/subs, and then you start to plateau and growth slows down. DAMNIT GRAPH.[DOUBLEPOST=1445172999][/DOUBLEPOST]
Those people are just doing themselves harm. They end up having channels with thousands of subs but only 10 views per video.
Indeed! Have seen it happen to many people and still they don't learn. I still don't understand why people still think they can grow with using a method that only helps you get random people that show zero interest in what your doing. All that for increasing a number? I'll stick to the work hard and earn your place like the real people do :)

lindahicks

Rising User
Jul 19, 2015
YouTube
Ever since G+ was linked in, I miss having the video response instead of making a whole separate video that will probably never get the right recognition to that particular video.

The sub for sub and ridiculous comments that are only posted by haters that don't even have any videos of their own.

I also find it hard to watch some youtubers because they have so many subs and views that their content seems fake, almost like the genuine quality and content of these youtubers feels fake.

Reactions: 8-Bit-Relic

Believe

Renowned User
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
comments like this

Odnaidfiinadfbydfndsd

and sometimes youtube thumnails glithes its dont changes sometime