Thoughts on Star Wars battlefront ?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys , so the Star wars battlefront beta is out and it has been amazing but I want to know your thoughts on the game

for me having it made by dice is very good and this is because maps as made very good and I enjoy the 20 v 20 because there is action 24/7 and I love this as a factor.

Of course with a beta there are a few things to change such as spawns and gun damage but apart from that the guns are good and some variety there and more to come, I hope they can balance the guns out so they all have a chance , lets see what they do .

The maps I think are so good and well planned and events make it awesome such as Jedis and being able to control so much in the game , I cannot wait to see the other maps they have made as they will be insane to and I hope the other games modes are going to be as fun as the two you can play.

enough of me talking xD let me know what you think

Reactions: Cold Ransom

theTOM

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
DICE did really well this time. Not only for the awesome gameplay they delivered us, but the technical part of the beta was strong, but not that good though, and I can't blame them with it. They have been working hard on this game for almost two years now, and although Battlefront is still under active development, I am REALLY satisfied with what they did. Hope that it won't have the same problems BF4 had at launch, due to its multiplayer-only oriented characteristics.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I didn't play it for very long...
Personally, the multiplayer is no good for me... I suck at these kinds of games, and its frustrating to get killed before you even see anyone all the time... I was hoping to get to fly one of the ships or something... I don't know if I'm being gunned down by teammates or what, but I played for half an hour, diing over and over, and didn't see anyone from the opposing team... it was lame...

So I won't buy this game unless it's got a decent single player campaign.

The single player mode I did enjoy alot, it gave me a real nostalgic 'shadows of the empire' feel, and it actually did well gunning down the storm troopers and atst's.

But it left me really wanting more, and the multiplayer... well I can't say if its good or not really .. but for me it sucks... especially hoth where everyone is dressed in white... So unless they make more single player or coop stuff, I won't be interested in buying.

The multiplayer is just not fun at all for me...

AquaratOreozis

New User
Oct 13, 2015
This game is actually really fun! I played it with @41Danny1 and made a video on it too. The multiplayer needs more work though, matchmaking kinda sucks and gameplay can be frustrating.

I agree with you and thought it was pretty awesome. My friend and I made a video as soon as it came out as well. There were a few glitches in it but those will be worked out later on for sure.

-Aquarat

Reactions: Prology and Bryan

HighVoltageGamer

Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2015
Great Falls, MT
YouTube
Hey guys , so the Star wars battlefront beta is out and it has been amazing but I want to know your thoughts on the game

for me having it made by dice is very good and this is because maps as made very good and I enjoy the 20 v 20 because there is action 24/7 and I love this as a factor.

Of course with a beta there are a few things to change such as spawns and gun damage but apart from that the guns are good and some variety there and more to come, I hope they can balance the guns out so they all have a chance , lets see what they do .

The maps I think are so good and well planned and events make it awesome such as Jedis and being able to control so much in the game , I cannot wait to see the other maps they have made as they will be insane to and I hope the other games modes are going to be as fun as the two you can play.

enough of me talking xD let me know what you think
I don't really like the way they've turned it into a fps.. I miss star wars with light sabers and questing and all that.. Playing this game made me go back to playing The Old Republic because the gave was so... Disappointing in my opinion.

Reactions: Prology

KyleLBH

Rising User
Freedom! Member
It has potential but I don't think it's worthwhile when 2 has more content. I played both one after another and I found myself enjoying 2 more than 3. The random ships lying around in my opinion was better than the power ups, conquest was more fun than drop zone, while not much was happening in the maps in 2 they felt more varied from the few that were available in the beta. Space battles are ridiculously entertaining in 2, but they were cut from 3. There isn't any sort of single player campaign, galactic conquest is gone, no clone wars era, I'd say just stick with 2.

Then again I might be wrong and the game might be the best game of all time, but it sure isn't leading up to be a worthy 3. I'll probably get it after the inevitable bugs are patched.

Reactions: Prology