iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
So I just recently got a Go Pro Hero 5, I use it as a second angle for my unboxing videos, but I want to start doing Vlogs, not daily vlogs because I wont have the time to do that sort of thing but I want to do Exploring videos during the day and sometimes nights.

Just wanted to get any tips to help get me started and what direction to take.

Thelazysideoflife

Respected User
Apr 20, 2018
YouTube
Well, I think that you should over film because vlogging can be unpredictable regarding of the length of your video. So if you filme things that seem to you as too many don't hesitate, that's a good thing because that stops you from making a short video. Another thing is to have a big presence on camera because it helps the viewers to connect with you

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Well, I think that you should over film because vlogging can be unpredictable regarding of the length of your video. So if you filme things that seem to you as too many don't hesitate, that's a good thing because that stops you from making a short video. Another thing is to have a big presence on camera because it helps the viewers to connect with you

Thank you, I want to start doing vlogs each week, Im still decided on doing a chest or head cam mount on my go pro or go full on the hand grip for more control, I also got a light attachment for when it goes dark.

IAMIGMEL Unboxed

Rising User
Nov 27, 2018
YouTube

Thanks! This Helped Me As Well!

Reactions: Thelazysideoflife