Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Honestly I would really love TubeBuddy coming back though Freedom! has cancelled the Agreement with them as it didn't fit their business ideas really. They want people to use Heartbeat which in my opinion is terribly outdated and noone cares about it anymore. It eats PC capacity and doesn't even work properly at times. I myself have been using vidIQ for about an eternity and a half and really think it's even better, even at the free version. A referral link partnership would really help people though.

Reactions: OnlyUltimate

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Really it does depend on who is going to use it, it does seem like they go rid of this to promote Freedoms "heartbeat" though this wasn't promoted as much as it should have been and the driving force behind this has quickly died down. One of the reasons why Freedom dropped TubeBuddy is due to a lower than expected user interaction with this - this could be due to it not really being advertised to partners but really I'm just speculating right now.

Who knows if loads of people want to see it, and raise this then who knows we might get it back, or have something better suited to take its place.

Reactions: OnlyUltimate

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
VidIQ looks quite good, just tried out the free version. If you have suggestions like that posting them on the hub may get it seen by George.

I've asked in management about TubeBuddy returning and they said it was unlikely. You can however get a decent discount if you review their free product so it may be worth doing that if you really need the premium features.

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
VidIQ looks quite good, just tried out the free version. If you have suggestions like that posting them on the hub may get it seen by George.

I've asked in management about TubeBuddy returning and they said it was unlikely. You can however get a decent discount if you review their free product so it may be worth doing that if you really need the premium features.
What's the hub?

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
I love TubeBuddy! I currently have the Pro upgrade for lifetime. Last year they had a 1 day only special sale and I was able to get a upgrade to pro for lifetime for only $35 when TubeBuddy was having conflict with VidIQ. I use it a ton!

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
I used to use tubebuddy lots ages ago, it was very helpfull with creating tags, sno now I have no idea what to do there

Frost_Scope

Freedom! Partner, FrostNation Commander
Freedom! Member
Jun 15, 2014
FrostNation
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Does anyone remember Tubebuddy? It needs to make a return to this network because I'm increasingly finding reasons to leave. The thing is, I don't want to leave this community behind. VidIQ maybe? SOMETHING!
Freedom will never being it back. They want to half ass as many things as possible while continuing the take a majority of your revenue. I'm seriously considering leaving Freedom as they really don't offer you much other than Paypal option and no payment limit.