Service Wanting to help people in the art community through my streams

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello there! I've recently had an idea for my streams (via Twitch). I'm planning to help people get their art more known to the public. How do I plan to do this? Well... it's simple really. I'll show off your art in my stream and post the link to your art (or channel if you prefer) in the stream for anyone to use. So if anyone's interested in the art and wanted to see more, they could just go to the URL I post in my streams.

Why am I doing this? Well... I wanted to just help out those behind the art. I feel like streamers don't try to help out the artists as much as they should. I feel like artists need more recognition for their work.

NOTE TO ANY MODS/ADMINS WHO MIGHT READ THIS
I didn't know where to post this. If a mod/admin needs to move it, please do. I only put it here because I didn't think it would fit in the art section (since the art section of the forums is for artists and people requesting art) and I didn't put it in the promotion section(s) either because I'm technically not promoting my own stuff (I'd be promoting stuff from other people if those people want me to help show off their creations to the public). So in a way, this falls under a few forums sections but at the same time, it doesn't.

TO ALL WHO READ THIS: Thank you for taking your time to read this (and for responding as well if you are going to respond to this forum post)