Entertainment Wasabi Peeps!!

WilBajamas

New User
Oct 18, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
YouTube
Hey Guys!! I am WilBajamas!!
I'm a 20 year old kid from Malaysia, it's not a well-known country but it has it's perks...
Well, I have to be honest here and I don't want to look fake in communities as well. I found this website because someone in my Youtube channel introduced me to use " Heartbeat ", it's a Google extension which you can get it for free which helps you a lot in your Youtube Channel, but I guess most of you know it as well. And why did I join forums? It's because I want to share my enjoyable videos with people and of course to gain exposure as well.

Hobbies as a kid? Well, it's usually gaming and sports. My favourite sport is Badminton, I don't know if any of you know that the former world No.1 single men player is Malaysian. I idolized him as a kid till now. Well I have interest in most sorts of games, well I'm not that good with horror games but if the story is good then it's alright for me I guess.
My favourite food??? I guess I don't have one because I'm not hungry so I can't think of any at the moment.

I've always wanted to make Youtube videos when I was a kid, it's because I don't have the courage and confidence to do so then. But it's a different story now, I've gained my confidence through some of the big Youtubers including Pewdiepie, Markiplier or CinnamonToastKen. They gave me the confidence that I once don't have...
I have lots of dreams, being one of the best gamers, having people to enjoy my videos and once I had a dream to be the world No.1 badminton player but I'm too old for that...haha
I run a gaming channel, mostly walkthroughs or playthroughs and Le't Plays.

Although I'm quite busy in the real-world right now as a student, but I'll try my best to upload 1 video every 2-3 days. I have to study on the weekends so, no - go there, but sometimes I will.
And my channel link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9VcksyfzKiltCD7u_l4eAQ

And let me know if I said anything wrong to offend you guys, and I appreciate any feedbacks and comments that you guys have to give.
Thanks for welcoming me and Peace Peeps!!~~

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @WilBajamas

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I'm not a huge fan of horror games either but I always appreciate a good story as well! Confidence is essential to presenting yourself on YouTube, this is something I've been working on for a really long time and haven't gotten it yet. I'm glad to see that you've gained some confidence to create YouTube videos!

If you're still a student then you're not too old to set yourself on becoming the best badminton player! Do you often play badminton in your spare time? :)

Also I know exactly how it feels to be busy and struggling to upload YouTube videos; I haven't uploaded in three months. If you really focus on allocating time to a subject/hobby, you'd be surprised how much time you can pull out from each day!

I look forward to seeing you around, keep the uploads coming!

Reactions: WilBajamas

WilBajamas

New User
Oct 18, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
YouTube
Thanks man, haha. I'm actually a state badminton player but not a national, I'm 20 years old and it's considered quite old to be a state....anyway, of course I would prefer youtubing over studying, but reality must come first...anyway thanks for being the first one to reply to this thread ^^
Really appreciate it...
Hope to see you around ^^